Leon the Professional [Sony Cat Wave] (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: November 23rd, 2014
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca
Price: TBA
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir

Units: 800
Finish: TBA
Notes: Future Shop exclusive sticker on front

Rest of titles here

07leon.jpg

possible back art
image-jpg.109431

Last edited by a moderator:
Think I'll be in for this, Karate Kid & District 9- Disappointed in one sense, but in another it's a relief for my wallet. Now; let's see the artwork...

I'm not usually one to like illustrated artwork on Steelbooks all that much, but I have to say this looks very cool.

Liking this one, Dr. Strangelove and The Fifth Element from this wave. Hopefully we get some glossy finishes and inner artwork with these as well.

Love this one. Like @kaw, I don't have this one yet in my collection. I just hope we can get confirmation on the price. PO at FS is $19.99, but we have it posted on the other thread as $14.99.

I don't own leon on steel yet and was hoping to get the UK version at some point but this would 100% be the version I would get. The artwork and colour looks amazing. I know these are limited to futureshop but I really hope these get released elsewhere. This wave seems to have gained some positive feedback with most not liking two or three, seems to be something for everyone here

Reactions: justboy
Wow. This is what I call an amazing artwork! Never would've expected that there could be another Leon Steelbook :woot:

The red part of the front cover would look awesome in a brightly shining glossy finish :ohno: