IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 16, 2017
Purchase links: Double Lenti - Full Slip - Special Box - One Click
Price: $45.99 (Double Lenti) - $43.99 (Full Slip) - $46.99 (Special Box) - $132.97 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Special Box
Notes: 3000 numbered copies. SteelBook has full gloss and the title is debossed. Disc is locked to Region A.
Full Slip (400 copies): High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (700 copies): Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy +Spot Matte + Embossing
Special Box Set (700 copies): High Quality Kraft Paper Box with Magnet insert + Detachable 3D Lenticular Magnet + Spot Gloss + Spot Matte + Embossing + Full Gloss, Emboossed Quarter Slip
One Click (400 sets)

doublelenti.jpg fullslip.jpg specialbox.jpg
IMG_1889.JPG

Last edited:
Logan is so far my top film of 2015 (jan-may). hope this recent Manta announcement will give the urgency to FA to improve their own exclusive.

Did you watch it through your crystal ball?

I'll be keeping a close eye on this. After jumping through hoops trying to score a copy of the Best Buy steel without luck and not really digging the FA editions, this Manta Lab will likely be the version to get. Just out of curiosity, was there ever a group buy for the FA steels?

Meh, i was hoping for something way better tbh. Never liked zoomed in faces.
And the color of the title feels very misplaced with that background.

Though you have a point I'd still take it over the WWA. Hopefully there'll be a nice lenti slip with better art to go with it.

Yeah same, the WWA is absolutely terrible so id go with this any day. But for a high premium price? I dont know, depends on the slips and lenti options indeed. Im mostly in it for the steel though, so we'll see.

I can't stand the WWA, so I've been waiting for this art to pop up, I love the back artwork. Now to decide this or FA's brightly WEA with its nice embossing (not sure if that will be glossy) decisions decisions.

don't they know about filmarenas choices of art?
was hoping for something new.
If they use anything I already get from FAC for their slips, it's a pass.

• Thanks
Reactions: dLux
I like the artwork but as FA are covering this with their version 1 slip that I've signed up to getting I'm happy with just that one