IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 16, 2017
Purchase links: Double Lenti - Full Slip - Special Box - One Click
Price: $45.99 (Double Lenti) - $43.99 (Full Slip) - $46.99 (Special Box) - $132.97 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Special Box
Notes: 3000 numbered copies. SteelBook has full gloss and the title is debossed. Disc is locked to Region A.
Full Slip (400 copies): High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (700 copies): Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy +Spot Matte + Embossing
Special Box Set (700 copies): High Quality Kraft Paper Box with Magnet insert + Detachable 3D Lenticular Magnet + Spot Gloss + Spot Matte + Embossing + Full Gloss, Emboossed Quarter Slip
One Click (400 sets)

doublelenti.jpg fullslip.jpg specialbox.jpg
IMG_1889.JPG

Last edited:
[M #8] Logan Steelbook Rendering Live Our Exclusive #8 "Logan" Steelbook is approved and under production! We will soon release more information for the pre-order! - Print Run: 3,000 Units - Case Details: Full Glossy + Debossed Title

View attachment 316264
I prefer FilmArena's steelbook in all honesty, although it's kinda cool to see something the same as my old concept (I wasn't involved with this release FYI) being used on a Manta steelbook. :D

#85 Logan (SC).png

Close up covers DO NOT and is not impressive at all.They're becoming very redundant. These characters are derived from comic books.How many close up covers do you see in comic books...
Come on...spend a little time in designing these covers.

• Thanks
Reactions: dLux
I'll reserve full judgement until we see the entire package(s). I'll more than likely pick this one up over FA's anyway, since I missed out on their E1, which is the one I really wanted... and no doubt Manta's slips will look just as awesome, if not better! :notworthy:

• Thanks
Reactions: tono06 and rj531
I'll reserve full judgement until we see the entire package(s). I'll more than likely pick this one up over FA's anyway, since I missed out on their E1, which is the one I really wanted... and no doubt Manta's slips will look just as awesome, if not better! :notworthy:
In the same boat. Missed out on FA's E1..
Round 1 steelbook FA > Manta.. will be waiting on the slips for this. So far, Manta hasn't disappoint on their slip work..

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and harry
Hmmm, I'm not sure what to think

Really don't know if I like it or not. Bit of an anti climax if you ask me. I can handle the front but not liking the back.
At least it will look better on a steel than a FAC lenti

I like the FAC steel, the colours just seem to pop and a full gloss steel would look awesome. This however isn't bad. Looking forward to the package shots

all about the slips, think the FAC steel art is better for me, but the gloss and blacks in this , this will look like a great steel as well. So just depends on what you prefer steel wise, or ... slip wise. Some great Logan steels we're getting so thats really good.

Like the close-up image of Old Man Logan on the front:thumbs: Close-up works for this title imo. Like the back too.
I'm a Lenti-man but feel like a nice n rich textured full slip on this one:hungry:
tenor.gif

The FAC steelbook is better but i will wait to see live pictures of the manta steelbook and the fullslip and lenti and decide.
Yeah it's the slips which will make the difference! I wasn't a big fan of the FA ones so hopefully these are better.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry