Real Steel (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) (Blufans Exclusive #1) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Blufans site Exclusive Metal Box (Viva) coming soon, embossed design, limited edition 1000.

realsteel.jpg

61e75fb8jw1dosrjrgn7ij.jpg

inside art.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw pictures of the slip cover on this one with the Chinese titles. They really know how to add value to the collectible. Very nice!

Personally I will take numbers 8, 88 and 888 myself :D

I just saw pictures of the slip cover on this one with the Chinese titles. They really know how to add value to the collectible. Very nice!

Personally I will take numbers 8, 88 and 888 myself :D

I just got my two copies and Im so happy I got in on this one. Very nicely executed steel book along with the medallion. I got #56 and #167... not bad. Thanks, Alex. The packaging was great as well. These are so nice Im not sure I want to open one!

#8, 88 and 888, eh Ash. My asian friends love the #8... prosperity and wealth they say. And they all hate the #4. Learned some of these number things from my Dad. His co-worker who's been working with him for like 30 years, lol, taught em all the meanings of the numbers.

Nice pic as usual Elena.

Reactions: Elena and ash333
I just got my two copies and Im so happy I got in on this one. Very nicely executed steel book along with the medallion. I got #56 and #167... not bad. Thanks, Alex. The packaging was great as well. These are so nice Im not sure I want to open one!

#8, 88 and 888, eh Ash. My asian friends love the #8... prosperity and wealth they say. And they all hate the #4. Learned some of these number things from my Dad. His co-worker who's been working with him for like 30 years, lol, taught em all the meanings of the numbers.

Nice pic as usual Elena.

Finally someone gets my point - yes the number 8 in Mandarin and Cantonese sound like properity and #4 sound like death - stay away!:D

Mine arrived today. Absolutely stunning case, unfortunately I have 4 (factory) scratches/paint chips on the front of mine. Really dampened the enthusiasm. Also, the foam holding the medals isn't very strong and is completely ruined from the journey over. Shouldn't be too hard to replace the foam with a new cut-out however.

Well done and thank you to n3wk1d for a terrific group buy.

Sorry to hear about that, as I only checks on those with obvious dent or dings.
Didn't notice those paint chips or scratches, please do post out some pictures on those scratches, I don't even know they are there. :emb:

Mine arrived today. Absolutely stunning case, unfortunately I have 4 (factory) scratches/paint chips on the front of mine. Really dampened the enthusiasm. Also, the foam holding the medals isn't very strong and is completely ruined from the journey over. Shouldn't be too hard to replace the foam with a new cut-out however.

Well done and thank you to n3wk1d for a terrific group buy.

Not your fault mate! They weren't detectable through the shrink-wrap. It's the risk of this game, unfortunately 3 out of every 5 steels I get these days have scratches or paint chips. Not having much luck!

I have a spare anyhow :D If I don't trade it.

I really one a copy of this sucker!

Never seen the movie but I love the Metal Pack.

How much you think is a fair price for the limited edition?

Thanks

Hi buddy, there's a thread where you can ask about value of an item when you already reach 30 posts :)
Imo, fair price / value for this depends on is it include the coin or not, there's some people sell this without the coin..

and fyi, this isn't metal pack but it's metal box. there's a differences between them, you can check the differences at sticky thread above this thread :)

:cheers:

Reactions: Pickersmadrid