Real Steel (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) (Blufans Exclusive #1) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Blufans site Exclusive Metal Box (Viva) coming soon, embossed design, limited edition 1000.

realsteel.jpg

61e75fb8jw1dosrjrgn7ij.jpg

inside art.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Elena
These releases are awesome. Do they ship to the US
Unfortunately no. When you'll reach 30 post, you'll discover the Group Buy world, but for this release, it's too late since it's sold out now.

Your best best is looking the TRADE forum here or Ebay.

im deciding on buying one of these, does anyone have any info/pictures of both blufan (85usd) and standard china edition (40usd). Which to buy :) are they both vivas ? i quite like the std case from china. not sure on 45usd extra for a coin, but it does look cool

Last edited:
im deciding on buying one of these, does anyone have any info/pictures of both blufan (85usd) and standard china edition (40usd). Which to buy :) are they both vivas ? i quite like the std case from china. not sure on 45usd extra for a coin, but it does look cool

There are big difference between the two edition:

Blu-fans is EXCLUSIVE to 1000 units (now SOLD-OUT) that came with unique artwork and free numbered coin

The Chinese version is the same as all others on the globe:
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/14496/[/url

Reactions: Drum18
this is easily in the top 5 metal cases that i own and might be no. 1 overall.it is the absolute complete metal case IMO.it has everything and includes every single criteria a released metal case should have whether it be a steelbook or metalbox.from packaging to the execution of the case itself including the design of the artwork.

Thanks to Mr.Drum18 i have it now. :)

Now, I can announce my self An Owner Of All Blufan Exclusives!!!!!
1. Real Steel
2. Rio
3. Farewell my C...
4. Elit Squad

I do have an amazing day today!!!

Reactions: Drum18