Real Steel (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) (Blufans Exclusive #1) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Blufans site Exclusive Metal Box (Viva) coming soon, embossed design, limited edition 1000.

realsteel.jpg

61e75fb8jw1dosrjrgn7ij.jpg

inside art.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
this is the one i want to open the most but dont think i ever will...what a waste IMO

some deserve to be opened to appreciate fully

I want :(
Too bad hard to get, body knows how to acquire this?

yes...sealed will run u at least 200 and ppl are selling or trading them for the right price or item...its a beauty plus the great things with all these blufans releases they will NEVER be rereleased so there value is only going to appreciate

yes...sealed will run u at least 200 and ppl are selling or trading them for the right price or item...its a beauty plus the great things with all these blufans releases they will NEVER be rereleased so there value is only going to appreciate

Especially for the people with low numbers :D

I almost won this on ebay. Was winning with 10 seconds left and the final bid jumped about 25$ in that 10 seconds. Oh well. I'm not going to pay more than I can afford.

Very cool Wreck, the # is just the coin correct?

wreck is the number inside or can u find it if its sealed

The coin box isn't sealed. Mine has a little sticker with the number on it. Not sure if it's that way for all though. But there's really no unsealing to do to open up and see the coin.

Hope that helps

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 129
Reactions: dirtyoak
The coin box isn't sealed. Mine has a little sticker with the number on it. Not sure if it's that way for all though. But there's really no unsealing to do to open up and see the coin.

Hope that helps

ive been talking about let the bullets fly lol

oh im probably an idiot .. I thought it was the # on the coin ... maybe 002 means their release # ie. 2nd thing they released. lol ... I dont remember any sticker ... plus that sticker looks ghetto lol ... let me draw me up a #1 ;)

oh im probably an idiot .. I thought it was the # on the coin ... maybe 002 means their release # ie. 2nd thing they released. lol ... I dont remember any sticker ... plus that sticker looks ghetto lol ... let me draw me up a #1 ;)

The number is on the coin. Mine has no sticker on the box.