Rush (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #11) [Korea]

Which inner artwork do you want and which treatment on steelbook

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: July 5th, 2014 (see post #1712)
Price: 36.99$
SteelBook Treatment: Embossing and full glossy - designed by Plain Archive
Package detail
- Lenticular slip edition (2.5K, 1K for local, 1.5K for oversea)
- Full slip edition (1K, 0.3K for local, 0.7K for oversea)
- 1/4 slip edition (non-exclusive)-500 per Facebook
Common gifts in each edition:
- Booklet
- Poster card
- Art card
- Numbering card

Buy links:
Lenticular Package OOS
Full Slip Package OOS

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

Lenticular Package

Rush Lenticular Package.gif

1400160589451418.jpg

Full Slip Package

Rush Full Slip Package.gif

Announced artwork:
rush-kr.jpg

245BF74B521AE30701AA79

SteelBook Treatment poll:

1) Embossing and full glossy WINNER
2) Embossing and spot glossy on title and car

3) No embossing and full glossy

4) No embossing and spot glossy on title and car

HDN chose inner artwork:
?????_??_3?.jpg
?????_??_5?.jpg
WINNER
?????_??_6?.jpg

Attachments

• Rush-KR.gif
    Rush-KR.gif
    147.8 KB · Views: 693
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 598
Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like Royal Mail is a freaking nightmare and the Customs Scalpers gauging every last penny out of you guys.

I wouldn NEVER use standard **** mail for my Kimchi Diamonds. EMS got my items to the US and in my loving arms in 5 days. I wonder what the the hell the hold up is over there?

And as for the Dude that got his item returned, in sorry to hear that. At this point I would just pay for EMS the second time around so you don't have to wait forever
The problem is EMS is handled by Parcel Force and they charge over £13 plus the import tax.
Kpacket is handled by Royal Mail and they charge approx. £8 plus the import tax.
It could work out very expensive to have them shipped by EMS and then end up with damaged ones like yours. :ohno:

So you wait forever for one bus and two come at the same time!

Tracked my package and finally it said 'it's on its way' from Royal Mail... The post just came and received a notice for an £11.06 charge and also, Infernal Affairs just arrived!! Kinda bittersweet feeling at the moment.

Just picked mine up. Order correct. :)
I don't understand the fuss about the lenti. It seems fine to me.
The full slip is the one. Stunning!!
IMO. :)

Plus my Thor stickers were in there too.

Reactions: harry
Mine tracked the same then bang, postie at the door

Jul 21, 2014 09:47 am
DELIVERED21/07/14Royal Mail HUBMUSWELL PDO

Jul 10, 2014 11:35 am RECEIVED IN UKRoyal Mail
HEATHROW WORLDWIDE DC

Jul 10, 2014 11:35 am
Arrival at inward office of exchangeKorea Post
GBLALA

that's so annoying - yours arrived in the UK the same time as mine -
11:35 10-Jul-2014Arrival at inward office of exchangeGBLALA

But if you got yours yesterday, maybe mine is here today?! I bloody well hope so!

It could work out very expensive to have them shipped by EMS and then end up with damaged ones like yours. :ohno:

Ouch. That one still hurts, and sort of bothers the hell out of me. Both full slips arrived damaged. 3 of 6 items have imperfections. I was not happy about that. But I think with Kimchi the odds are in you favor as far as damages go.

In this hobby you take a risk, and Kimchi is worth the risk IMO. Im going with EMS & multiples till my wallet busts.

I just hope for low numbers and perfect copies, but sometimes a combination of those two things can be elusive.

Well I arrived home from work about 1hr ago and found these in my house :ohno: I can't complain as it's only taken 7 days from being posted (15th-22nd) to arriving in perfect condition!! K-packet rules! :thumbs: Love both lentis and quarter slip too.

20140722_174254.jpg

20140722_180855.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Opened up one of my lenti's - stretching on the corner of the steel, worst one I've had but aside from that the steel is amazing! Easily the best one of them all!

Here's a pic of my rush collection so far, that's Italian Lenti, Kimchi Lenti, Kimchi full slip, UK and another UK with customer lenticular magnet!

gGvgb51l.jpg

Now just waiting for delivery of my 1/4 slip and my continued search for the Japan Metalpak!!!!!

Not impressed :angry: Tony is blaming me for the Blu-ray being returned due to the incorrect delivery address being put on the outside despite me entering it correctly and it showing correctly on my account page. It didn't even leave Korea FFS!

Now he wants me to pay for another lot of shipping :mad:

Fantastic customer service from Tony at Kimchidvd, highly recommended. NOT! :muted: