spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
LOVE Mine .
It has a more book like feel with the rounded edges :) .

@EverythingBlu

THANK YOU .

I really like the curved edges too:thumbs:

If EB do release hot fuzz and they decide to put a booklet with it, I hope they put it inside the steelbooks cos I wouldn't want the hot fuzz blubox to be any wider than the sotd one.. it would bug me on the shelf if the spines are a different thickness

Mine arrived about a week ago, only just got back home. To be honest I'm almost completely satisfied with the product... IF they hadn't taken approximately a decade to send it out I'd buy Hot Fuzz without hesitation.

Anyone else apart from Moon receive a signed Wilson Brothers card?
attachment.php

sotd-tzt-jpg.855918

As someone who has held the finished product in their very pinkies, I can say that as much as another delay sucks, it really is worth holding on just that little bit longer! The work which has gone into it is stunning, and it certainly looks like the quality control at EverythingBlu is such that they only want the very best release roll off the production line.

I was signing 75 of the cards which go inside selected copies during the week, and - no - I am not getting paid for all this! It really is a labour of love from these guys.

Kev W

Last edited:
attachment.php

sotd-tzt-jpg.855918

As someone who has held the finished product in their very pinkies, I can say that as much as another delay sucks, it really is worth holding on just that little bit longer! The work which has gone into it is stunning, and it certainly looks like the quality control at EverythingBlu is such that they only want the very best release roll off the production line.

I was signing 75 of the cards which go inside selected copies during the week, and - no - I am not getting paid for all this! It really is a labour of love from these guys.

Kev W
Someone would have to receive their package first LOL

attachment.php

sotd-tzt-jpg.855918

Kev W

I did. I didn't realize that only a limited number of them were signed--I thought they all were.

Reactions: virkia
Nah, more likely 95% sent out and received with at least 50% of those still sealed so we'll never know who got the signed cards.

attachment.php

sotd-tzt-jpg.855918

Kev W

Nah, more likely 95% sent out and received with at least 50% of those still sealed so we'll never know who got the signed cards.
You sound very positive so why bother asking then? :confused::LOL:

Yep and as I said before you can see how flimsy the Blu box is.
Not flimsy at all in my opinion. It does bow a bit inward at the opening--presumably from where they stretched the leather material over the cardboard. Nothing I find objectionable, but others might (and have, I believe). The FAC box is certainly more rigid (and keeps a cleaner line down the opening), but that's the only win I'd give it if I put the two boxes head-to-head. The fit and finish on SotD is miles better and it just feels nicer in hand. Your mileage may vary of course. ;)

its just the gap and bends on the EB box that make it look horrid.

sort those and they are on to many a winner :)
I know others have complained of a loose fit, but the slips fit just right in my BluBox. The gaps appear larger in most pictures due to the black fabric layer on the inside of the box not showing up in photos. The gap on mine is actually smaller than the one present on the FAC box I posted earlier, but you wouldn't know it from the pic with the slips in the box:
2.JPG

Without the slips inserted, it's easier to see the thickness of the fabric that creates the illusion of a larger gap--particularly at the top of the box:
3.JPG

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a good bit of variance between BluBox's, but I'm pretty happy with how mine turned out. :thumbs:

Not flimsy at all in my opinion. It does bow a bit inward at the opening--presumably from where they stretched the leather material over the cardboard. Nothing I find objectionable, but others might (and have, I believe). The FAC box is certainly more rigid (and keeps a cleaner line down the opening), but that's the only win I'd give it if I put the two boxes head-to-head. The fit and finish on SotD is miles better and it just feels nicer in hand. Your mileage may vary of course. ;)

I know others have complained of a loose fit, but the slips fit just right in my BluBox. The gaps appear larger in most pictures due to the black fabric layer on the inside of the box not showing up in photos. The gap on mine is actually smaller than the one present on the FAC box I posted earlier, but you wouldn't know it from the pic with the slips in the box:
View attachment 318385

Without the slips inserted, it's easier to see the thickness of the fabric that creates the illusion of a larger gap--particularly at the top of the box:
View attachment 318386

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a good bit of variance between BluBox's, but I'm pretty happy with how mine turned out. :thumbs:

I could go on debating but We will agree to disagree :) and yes my variance in taste and opinion in the boxes vary quite a stance so much that I sold it as fast I could. Each to their own my friend.

I could go on debating but We will agree to disagree :) and yes my variance in taste and opinion in the boxes vary quite a stance so much that I sold it as fast I could. Each to their own my friend.
Did you get anywhere near the £200 that one bloke was asking for on eBay? :LOL:

Might be convinced to part with mine at that price. :hilarious:

• Thanks
Reactions: sunnyx