spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
This

In spite of all the negative comments I read on this forum about shipping delays, I took a chance and ordered the fullslip last Wednesday, June 28th. I got paranoid after two days and emailed them on June 30th to follow up and this is their honest response:

Hello,

Our apologies. We are dealing with a back log of orders as we hit some issues on release of Shaun of The Dead though we are almost up to speed. We have noted that your order ships in the next day or two.

Thank your for your patience.

Kind Regards
EverythingBlu

Today, July 3rd, they kept their word and I got a dispatch email. I have high hopes that they have learned their lesson and the Mummy Trilogy will be a much better experience......fingers crosssed :angel:

vs this:

And again, i'm still waiting for the shipping, i ordered and payed on day1. People who order it months later got their order shipped after few days. No more words.....

Ridiculous.

Of course I'm glad for you @bluedjay but EB is ... brazen to not prioritze those who have ordered on day one.

But there's hope @Jimbo74
As I was getting ready to finally cancel my order in the evening, I found a shipping confirmation in my messages. Hoping yours comes soon, too!

Ugh, this is such a bad situation. While IMO they have a great quality product, it seems like they don't have the man power. I feel bad for the people still waiting and I feel bad for the people trying to fulfill orders. Maybe they would benefit from being a U.K. only retailer and let group buys filter things out to the rest of the world.

I hope they stick around long enough to make things right and win over some people. At least let them make it to Hot Fuzz!

I don't think it's man power now. They have had more than enough time to ship these out.

It's clear they do not have the product available to ship at all for whatever reason it is, otherwise it would had been shipped by now.

We are now heading to the eighth week to dispatch these after two delays....

It's nothing to do with a small man team.

This retailer has a CLEAR issue they have not disclosed.

We all know you are a big SOD fan and others. But you cannot defend them anymore. It's appalling mate.

This company is pathetic, I feel sorry for all the folks that signed up for The Mummy, I'm betting there going to do the same crap with it as they did with this one. IMHO they should be banned from the site but that's not my call so good luck to all those still waiting and good luck to all those with The Mummy order. I sure as hell am glad I didn't sign up for The Mummy. (n)

This company is pathetic, I feel sorry for all the folks that signed up for The Mummy, I'm betting there going to do the same crap with it as they did with this one. IMHO they should be banned from the site but that's not my call so good luck to all those still waiting and good luck to all those with The Mummy order. I sure as hell am glad I didn't sign up for The Mummy. (n)

I agree, they should be banned. If they don't have the decency to communicate with members waiting for their product then they shouldn't receive any promotion from this site.

A friend ordered this day 1. Still no dispatch and he tells me they haven't replied to his emails since promising him it would be despatched the following day back in May. He doesn't have social media, so email is his only means to contact them and they ignore his messages.

Those who still defend this retailer must be ashamed of themselves. Either you are deluded or got some direct/indirect ties with the retailer. EB have spat on their own grave and this certainly is not the start anybody wanted. I would say file the claim quick before they go AWOL.
I know one or two (including EB's No.1 cheerleader :p) that show no signs of admitting defeat just yet ;) As sunny said, nearing on 8 weeks with orders still unfulfilled! :wacky: Doesn't matter if it's 100 or 1 left to dispatch, the level of professionalism and proficiency displayed here is simply appalling.

And where is EB since their last generic update 2w 3d ago?? Obviously not just busy packing parcels lol :rolleyes:

Mummy cheerleader ? shouldn't be necessary . . . anyway wrong thread :p
As for SHAUN we love the film as we do ze zombie cheerleaders and the SotD homages :thumbs:
3kNQgqCyjb-11.png
upload_2017-7-4_17-2-19.png
upload_2017-7-4_17-8-37.png
upload_2017-7-4_17-36-58.png

After 6 months waiting since my order and paymant, i decided 2 days ago to send my first email to EB asking for news about my oder (i don't use social media),
and after 2 days i didn't recive any kind of reply. I'm really starting to get upset :mad::mad::mad:

Genuinely astonished this is still not sorted. I've had my blu box for about 2 months.

I genuinely believe a small outfit has bitten of more than they can chew with this, and given the quality of the product, really hope they sort it and learn from the experience.

But come on lads, get a few beers in. Order a pizza and get some mates round packing boxes. Sort me a copy of the mummy and I'll come and help.

But come on lads, get a few beers in. Order a pizza and get some mates round packing boxes. Sort me a copy of the mummy and I'll come and help.

The simple obvious explanation they have nothing to ship with hence why they CANNOT ship everyone's orders. EB do not have the product ready to ship. It's pretty obvious now!

Taken everyone's money six months ago and don't even have the product ready :rofl: