spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for their posts about this, I'll get onto EB today and see what they say. Sorry that it's got a bit fraught again, I didn't mean for it to kick off.

No you didn't cause it, just a member here states he is 'impartial' on this thread but gives misleading advice of 'zero risk'. So a few of us has pounced on this.

Thanks everyone for their posts about this, I'll get onto EB today and see what they say. Sorry that it's got a bit fraught again, I didn't mean for it to kick off.

No you didn't cause it, just a member here states he is 'impartial' on this thread but gives misleading advice of 'zero risk'. So a few of us has pounced on this.

It is definitely important to understand the limitations with paypal when you are engaged in any type of transaction that has a long pre-order process. It's better to be prepared and be within paypal's guidelines so you can protect your funds if something is not resolved to your satisfaction.

That's what this forum is here for, to ask these types of questions and get to advice from other collectors that might have gone through this before - no worries! :thumbs:

Yep I can copy and paste too Virkia. :confused: It's not always sunshine and roses with PayPal either, sometimes they often side with the merchant as was the case with me once. Lost $125 on little ordeal just over a simple camera lens.

Paypal has a 99.9999999 % side with buyers policy

No it doesn't.

oh boy......

I was clearly being facetious

im certain its not that good. Hell there was a deal where about 10 of us got screwed from 1 guy for about $400 each. Paypal couldnt get the $4000 from him so they didnt give us our money back either.

I would love to hear about that because i been using PP since 1999 and i have never heard of a case where a buyer legitimately lost to a merchant

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
I just received a reply which states it should ship by next week.
Will that be after the PayPal protection expires???

I would strongly urge anyone still waiting for their copy to open a dispute before PayPal protection expires. You can always close the dispute if you miraculously receive your copy within the dispute period.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and ty233
oh boy......

I was clearly being facetious

I would love to hear about that because i been using PP since 1999 and i have never heard of a case where a buyer legitimately lost to a merchant
It was probably back in 2009-2010. I cant even remember all the details. They did find in our favor but they still wouldnt give us our money back. It was a long 2-3 month back and forth with us and Paypal. The seller literally took the money out of the account and never replied back to us or Paypal.

I would strongly urge anyone still waiting for their copy to open a dispute before PayPal protection expires. You can always close the dispute if you miraculously receive your copy within the dispute period.
Very sound advice :thumbs:

Can't believe some folks are still waiting for this lol. This went way beyond ridiculous a long time ago and some are still being told "next week" by EB.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
This is such a piss take that it is becoming so rediculous you don't want it to end in a naughty way Lol :rofl: All these 'patient' so called buyers I want them to wait until next year just for a laugh :LOL: