spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
Bit futile if the cards are sealed inside as a lot of collectors will not open the seal and these collectables will never see the light of day.

It's like the time Madonna released that high-end smutty book, where art critics said that it's only truly valuable before it's opened. Art critics really are a pretentious lot!

Nice. What's your favorite steelbook?

Of the Shaun releases - Blu Box is pretty damn cool.

Of all...? Rather like the Second Sight Return of the Living Dead. The UK Dick Tracy is really nice, and am partial to the UK Day the Earth Stood Still release. The original, not the awful remake!

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles
It's like the time Madonna released that high-end smutty book, where art critics said that it's only truly valuable before it's opened. Art critics really are a pretentious lot!

Of the Shaun releases - Blu Box is pretty damn cool.

Of all...? Rather like the Second Sight Return of the Living Dead. The UK Dick Tracy is really nice, and am partial to the UK Day the Earth Stood Still release. The original, not the awful remake!
If you @WilsonBros are the Wilson brothers then kindly explain who is @WilsonBrosUK who has been posting as Wilson brothers.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and sunnyx
We need more not fewer twins in the movies.
. . . with the Zombie Twins joining other celebrated brother/sister/twin teams that made their mark in horror movies :thumbs:
Who can forget other brother/sister/twin teams such as the Snow Sisters aka Jenny Lee and Elvira or Pip and Zip as billed in the staggeringly shocking (and banned) little gem FREAKS from 1932 - or the almost equally unforgettable Burns Twins from THE SHINING 1980:-
II
V
snow-pinheads.jpg

. . . with probably the most famous real twins in films being the Burns Twins (Lisa and Louise) in 1980 .......................................................................... and in 2014:-
upload_2017-6-25_20-7-34.png
Shiningtwins2015.jpg

Diane Arbus photo from 1967 cited as the inspiration for the scene above:-

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: robbodoc
Hi, first post here, I've registered to throw in my 50p. I ordered the lenticular SB on the 7th January (the first day I think) and haven't received it yet. My order number was 1362, I emailed a couple of weeks ago to see what was going on and was told they were close to sending my order. I'm not foaming at the mouth the way some posters are but I'm getting fed up that it's taken this long and am tempted to just cancel now.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Hobiin
Hi, first post here, I've registered to throw in my 50p. I ordered the lenticular SB on the 7th January (the first day I think) and haven't received it yet. My order number was 1362, I emailed a couple of weeks ago to see what was going on and was told they were close to sending my order. I'm not foaming at the mouth the way some posters are but I'm getting fed up that it's taken this long and am tempted to just cancel now.
Soon you will lose PayPal buyer protection

Yeah that's what I was thinking, I'll try another email and if there's no joy I'll put a claim in.

No real hurry, no need to cancel and zero risk of being out of pocket.

- Message seller WITHIN 180 days from purchase date (in your case by the 6th July) through the PAYPAL RESOLUTION CENTRE and wait a few days to hear back and for the seller to resolve the issue amicably. All messages from both parties will be visible there.

If no response to your message:
- Open a DISPUTE there - hopefully a reply containing tracking details relating to you order will be forthcoming.

If the seller is not co-operating and doesn’t respond to your messages, or you are simply unable to reach an agreement:
- ESCALATE the dispute to a CLAIM and ask PayPal to assist further.

Important . . . escalate to a claim WITHIN 20 CALENDAR DAYS of opening the dispute.
(A dispute will automatically be closed 20 calendar days after it was opened and once a dispute is closed, it’s not possible to re-open it or escalate it to a claim)

To escalate your dispute to a claim, log in to your PayPal account, go to the RESOLUTION CENTRE and click on ‘Escalate to a claim’ next to the messages from your seller.
When you escalate your dispute to a claim, you’re asking PayPal to make a decision on the claim.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
13.5 How do I resolve my problem?

a) Try to resolve your problem directly with the Payment Recipient

Use reasonable endeavours to resolve the problem directly with the Payment Recipient. If you are still unable to resolve the problem, go to the Resolution Centre and follow steps b, c and d.
b) Open a Dispute

Open a Dispute within 180 days of the date on which you made the payment for the purchase you would like to dispute. We may refuse to accept any Dispute that you open in relation to that purchase after the expiry of that period (please be aware of this if you agree a delivery time of an item or performance of a service with the Payment Recipient that falls after the expiry of that period).
c) Escalate the Dispute to a Claim

If you and the Payment Recipient are unable to come to an agreement, escalate the Dispute to a Claim within 20 days of opening the Dispute. It is your responsibility to keep track of these deadlines.

You must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a Dispute for a purchase Not Received (NR), unless otherwise stated by PayPal..

If you do not escalate the Dispute to a Claim within 20 days, PayPal may close the Dispute and you will not be eligible for a payment under the terms of PayPal Buyer Protection.

In certain cases, PayPal may permit you to edit or change a Claim after filing only if you wish to add further information or if you wish to change the reason of your Dispute/Claim from “Not Received” to “Significantly Not as Described”. Otherwise you may not edit or change a Claim after filing it.
d) Respond to PayPal’s requests in a timely manner

Once a Dispute has been escalated to a Claim, PayPal may make a final decision on your problem in favour of the buyer or the Payment Recipient. Before (and for the purpose of) making a final decision on your problem, PayPal may request your cooperation in resolving the problem under section 13.6.
13.6 Cooperating with PayPal to resolve the problem

Whether you are the buyer or the Payment Recipient, for the purpose of resolving the problem, PayPal may request and require you to (and you shall in a timely manner): (i) provide documentary evidence (at your own expense, unless PayPal agrees otherwise) to support your position (including, without limitation, receipts, third party evaluations and police reports); and (ii) take any other action that PayPal specifies. If you refuse to comply with PayPal’s requests, PayPal may make a final decision in favour of the other party.

As a non-exhaustive guide, PayPal may request and require:

• the buyer to post back to the Payment Recipient, to PayPal or to a third party (as PayPal may direct) an item that the buyer claims is SNAD and to provide Proof of Delivery (as set out in section 11.9 above). Please take reasonable precautions in re-packing the item to reduce the risk of damage to the item during transit.
    • the Payment Recipient to accept back the item sent to it by the buyer and refund the buyer the full purchase price plus original postage costs. If the Payment Recipient refuses to accept an item sent back to the Payment Recipient by the buyer at PayPal’s direction), PayPal may award the Claim in favour of the buyer, provided the buyer has provided satisfactory evidence to PayPal that the item was sent to the Payment Recipient at an address supplied to the buyer by PayPal during the Claim process.
    • the buyer to reasonably cooperate with PayPal to ensure the proper and safe disposal of an item and to provide evidence of its disposal.
    • the Payment Recipient to present evidence that the Payment Recipient delivered to/performed for the buyer the purchase as agreed with the buyer. If the Payment Recipient presents such evidence, PayPal may find in favour of the Payment Recipient even if the buyer claims to have not received the purchase.
If PayPal has reason to believe that returning an item that the buyer claims is SNAD to the Payment Recipient would result in a violation of applicable law, such as laws related to handling counterfeit items, PayPal may report the item to a competent authority. This may result in the authority taking control of and/or possession of the item from the buyer and the Payment Recipient might not receive the item back.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Covered Cases
The Buyer can benefit from PayPal Buyer Protection in these cases:

4.1 Item Not Received
For a paid item, if shipment has been agreed, the item has not been shipped by the Seller, or the Seller has not complied with the Seller’s duties described in this clause 4.1.

PayPal Buyer Protection for items that have not been shipped does not cover items lost in transit. If the Seller can provide within the required time frame a valid proof of shipment (as specified in more detail in the PayPal Seller Protection Policy) or a respective equivalent proving shipment and/or receipt as agreed between PayPal and the Seller, PayPal will refuse to grant PayPal Buyer Protection.

Before filing a Claim for PayPal Buyer Protection, the Buyer must allow sufficient time of at least 1 week for shipping and delivery and try to resolve the Dispute by contacting the Seller directly.

CLAIM
WIN

If you shop with PayPal you will of course know all of this already
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apart from the PayPal info there's this reply from EverythingBlu to my recent enquiry:-
21 Jun at 11:24 AM
Hello,
Thank you for your message.
An update email has gone out to all customers and we are completing ALL orders as quickly as we can. Also an update on HDN has been posted, we will continue to concentrate on completing the orders.
Kind Regards
EverythingBlu

According to the reply from a week ago you should have had an ORDER UPDATE by now.
If you have not had one I suggest you initiate the PayPal procedure ^ immediately.
Bon chance !

Last edited:
Reactions: PhantomEnnis
No real hurry, no need to cancel and zero risk of being out of pocket.

- Message seller WITHIN 180 days from purchase date (in your case by the 6th July) through the PAYPAL RESOLUTION CENTRE and wait a few days to hear back and for the seller to resolve the issue amicably. All messages from both parties will be visible there.

If no response to your message:
- Open a DISPUTE there - hopefully a reply containing tracking details relating to you order will be forthcoming.

If the seller is not co-operating and doesn’t respond to your messages, or you are simply unable to reach an agreement:
- ESCALATE the dispute to a CLAIM and ask PayPal to assist further.

Important . . . escalate to a claim WITHIN 20 CALENDAR DAYS of opening the dispute.
(A dispute will automatically be closed 20 calendar days after it was opened and once a dispute is closed, it’s not possible to re-open it or escalate it to a claim)

To escalate your dispute to a claim, log in to your PayPal account, go to the RESOLUTION CENTRE and click on ‘Escalate to a claim’ next to the messages from your seller.
When you escalate your dispute to a claim, you’re asking PayPal to make a decision on the claim.

MD CW
CLAIM
WIN

If you shop with PayPal you will of course know all of this already
Yep I can copy and paste too Virkia. :confused: It's not always sunshine and roses with PayPal either, sometimes they often side with the merchant as was the case with me once. Lost $125 on little ordeal just over a simple camera lens.

Yep I can copy and paste too Virkia. :confused: It's not always sunshine and roses with PayPal either, sometimes they often side with the merchant as was the case with me once. Lost $125 on little ordeal just over a simple camera lens.
Well, good for you :rolleyes:
There's no way on earth this person is not going to get satisfaction.