spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
I must admit that I'm genuinely shocked that people are still waiting (even since I last wrote a similar reply on here!), especially as I've received mine, and I ordered roughly 3 weeks after they went up for preorder. As much as I am glad I have my copy, it's disgusting that it's taking this long (and if you had even an inkling of there being an issue, surely you would make damn certain to get everything out in order!). Pretty worried about The Mummy Trilogy now tbh, really hoping that **** is sorted before then, because we're only 6/7 weeks away from that release (and this release still isn't finished). :/ x

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and Noodles
Today, I encountered a collector's worst nightmare! EEK!:ohno: My 3 yr old daughter snuck into my room and thought it would be fun to smash the sh!t outta' Daddy's beloved collection (well, a small portion of it anyway.. :blackeye::dead:). 2x OOP/OOS Boxsets partially ruined, GUTTED :(:(

View attachment 321302 View attachment 321305 View attachment 321303 View attachment 321304

And I've literally only had my Sucker Punch just over a week! :grumpy:
View attachment 321299 View attachment 321300 View attachment 321301

Fair to say, I needed a few of these today to drown my sorrows.. :smashed:
View attachment 321306

I hear the convents are in need of nuns because of dwindling intrest in taking on the vow and wear the cloth :D

a similair story
my brother and sister in law and nephew was visiting I was in the kitchen and I hear a crash sound, that was my nephew playing with my watchmen us ship edition

my was equaly happy as I was he more so on the thought what it would cost him, but my nephew was older then 3 when this happend

Today, I encountered a collector's worst nightmare! EEK!:ohno: My 3 yr old daughter snuck into my room and thought it would be fun to smash the sh!t outta' Daddy's beloved collection (well, a small portion of it anyway.. :blackeye::dead:). 2x OOP/OOS Boxsets partially ruined, GUTTED :(:(

View attachment 321302 View attachment 321305 View attachment 321303 View attachment 321304

View attachment 321306
Sorry to see that happen I would also be gutted if that happened to me but that's the risks you have when young kids in a house it's not her fault she is only a kid that don't know something wrong has been done be gentle with her

I will also have a stiff drink on your behalf hopefully you can replace some of them later at some stage

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Mickle_89
@Mickle_89 that sucks! Sorry to hear. What all got damaged, other than SotD and SuckerPunch? My brother-in-law (who is 25) was holding 2 steelbooks dropped one on a corner of a table and dented it. "Don't worry, it's just money" he said. Gee thanks, that fixes the problem.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Sorry to see that happen I would also be gutted if that happened to me but that's the risks you have when young kids in a house it's not her fault she is only a kid that don't know something wrong has been done be gentle with her

I will also have a stiff drink on your behalf hopefully you can replace some of them later at some stage
Of course buddy, I love her to bits :drool::joy: I sat her on my knee earlier and asked if she knew anything about it and her reply was "mummy did it" :hilarious:

View attachment 321306

Unlucky mate. Know the feeling!! Over the years my little ones have damaged 5 standard steels. That's why I put premiums as high as I can but running out of reach space :hilarious:

Just shows you how weak and flimsy those SOD boxes are. Been saying it all a long about their quality of the hardboxes :whistle::whistle:
EB need to have their next line up infant proof :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Has anybody else picked up their blubox and the slips have slid right out ?. Done it the other day and the slips came flying out and luckily landed on the sofa thank god

If they even have a customer base for future releases the spacing really needs to be addressed.

Skipping the Mummy but if it goes okay I will give them another chance.

I did get my Box around a month ago but the way they have treated a lot of you guys who haven't received it is appalling and has really made my experience with them tainted

I finally decided to throw in the towel and take the loss on this release, I submitted a PayPal claim to get my funds back :dunno::arghh:

And you were telling us to be patient from the very start lol. Fast forward like 7 weeks here you are making a PP claim :rofl:

Have you not contacted them by email??

And you were telling us to be patient from the very start lol. Fast forward like 7 weeks here you are making a PP claim :rofl:

Have you not contacted them by email??

Lol do as I say, not as I do....in all seriousness though, it got tiring, I sent a couple emails to no response and who knows when they'll ship out my order. And with all these Blufans and Manta releases I could use that money for those instead.

Last edited:
Lol do as I say, not as I do....in all seriousness though, it got tiring, I sent a couple emails to no response and who knows when they'll ship out my order. And with all these Blufans and Manta releases I could you that money for those instead.

They probably will prioritise your shipment as you made a claim. What it is obvious now any form of social media that is public they WILL respond to. But private emails they decide NOT to because it isn't public and therefore you are on the bottom of the list. Pretty disgraceful how they conduct themselves.

• Thanks
Reactions: Spinky and milky
They probably will prioritise your shipment as you made a claim. What it is obvious now any form of social media that is public they WILL respond to. But private emails they decide NOT to because it isn't public and therefore you are on the bottom of the list. Pretty disgraceful how they conduct themselves.
Yes exactly, and it sucks because I really wanted it plus the other 2 Cornetto releases but I guess we'll see what happens. EB finally broke me down lol

I had the opposite experience, I asked on FB about my SB and didn't get a reply but they responded to my emails and I got my steelbook last Friday.
It's a nice slip and the SB is ok but I'm going to see what happens with the Mummy set before I order another SB, I can do without the worry : )

Question for those who received their copies. Was it shipped through a courier?

I'm not sure what iPostParcels is but I received a notification from DHL that I have a shipment coming and they want me to pay $25 for brokerage fee. This is NOT COOL!!!! :wtf: