spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
Question for those who received their copies. Was it shipped through a courier?

I'm not sure what iPostParcels is but I received a notification from DHL that I have a shipment coming and they want me to pay $25 for brokerage fee. This is NOT COOL!!!! :wtf:
Are you in Canada ? If yes then you have been stung by customs charges + extortionate DHL handling fees.

Are you in Canada ? If yes then you have been stung by customs charges + extortionate DHL handling fees.

Yes, I am in Canada. I am very surprised that they decided to use a courier instead of Royal Mail. I have decided to refuse this shipment and I emailed EB about it. I might cancel The Mummy Trilogy as well so there's one extra copy for those who missed it.

In all fairness to EB, they've been responding to my emails promptly.

EverythingBlu
ORDER #????
Your order is on the way
Your order is on the way to you. Track your shipment to see the delivery status.

EMAIL WORKED! (Oh ****... reading about Customs charges... Damn it). Just got a Royal Mail with no issues at all. Sigh.

Last edited:
It feels so... unreal:

SotD1.jpg SotD2.jpg

;)

In my eyes the lenti's not as bad as some have described it earlier on. It's certainly not Nova/Blufans/Kimchi/Manta quality, but okay-ish. I've seen worse from Filmarena. What I don't like about it, however, is the off-white base color. It looks like yellowed paper.

Anyway, I'm glad this chapter's finally closed. @EverythingBlu have to do a whole lot better with the next release or else they'll soon be a thing of the past. But first and foremost: ship the remaining orders ASAP.

Order #1535, still waiting. No email reply, soon I'm gonna put a paypal claim in, this has been a joke. Good luck to those that pre-ordered the mummy!

finally received my blubox, fulfilled last june13 accdg.to their site, july 3 still didn't received, i messaged them privately on fb & got a reply.. and after 2 months of waiting i can sleep better now.. and it is sealed, looks like they've listened on some of the complaints, hopefully they will do a better job next time, goodluck to those still waiting, hold on..

finally received my blubox, fulfilled last june13 accdg.to their site, july 3 still didn't received, i messaged them privately on fb & got a reply.. and after 2 months of waiting i can sleep better now.. and it is sealed, looks like they've listened on some of the complaints, hopefully they will do a better job next time, goodluck to those still waiting, hold on..

Blu box has always been sealed. It's the individual editions which are not sealed.

Edit - individual meaning those that are in the Blu box

Last edited:
Finally, I got an insight into their shipping process::rofl:

Week 1: Item lying in bedroom
Week 2: Item moved to living room
Week 3: Order cardboard box + bubble wrap
Week 4: Wrap the item in bubble wrap
Week 5: Put that inside the box
Week 6: Seal the box
Week 7: Generate shipping label
Week 8: Drop-off at the collection point.

In between, making sure WilsonBros continue endorsing EB at forums and social media .:thumbs:

Well they must be nearing the end as I've just had a shipment email. Order #1667, and it sold out a couple of days after I bought mine. Hopefully everyone will get theirs soon and no one will have to post on this board ever again.