spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
This thread should be stickied as a reference point for anyone wanting to start their own company. How to lose customers and alienate a loyal fan base. A complete failure on almost every level.

• Thanks
Reactions: Bunk and milky
All due respect Paul, but why would they contact you when they can contact Ben/Everythingblu themselves? Or are you not long off the phone with him like your mates over zavvi/the hut the other week

All due respect Paul, but why would they contact you when they can contact Ben/Everythingblu themselves? Or are you not long off the phone with him like your mates over zavvi/the hut the other week
Some members don't have or use facebook the best option to contact them

That phone with Zavvi which was done by zavvi was to avoid me taking them to court
I'm the last person to be considered mates with Zavvi

Might be best if you read previous posts before you comment as to what the call was about and you would have known from my previous reply exactly what that phone call was about

Last edited:
What's the fuss about this steelbook? Why does this thread has more than 153 pages!?
Can anyone tell me? I don't have time to read every post of all the pages. :sorry:

Some members don't have or use facebook the best option to contact them

That phone with Zavvi which was done by zavvi was to avoid me taking them to court
I'm the last person to be considered mates with Zavvi

Might be best if you read previous posts before you comment as to what the call was about and you would have known from my previous reply exactly what that phone call was about

It's pretty ****** that the main source of customer service for this company is through Facebook. Are we supposed to believe they sit there with their phone in their hand most of the time hence why this is the better option? The reason this is my conclusion because if they used a computer there would be no reason not to be just as attentive in answering emails.

Secondly, can I have my fish hook out of your mouth now I successfully reeled you in? I was winding you up, clearly it would be best for you to get a sense of humour, mostly everyone around here does. But your response does interest me considering what I said wasn't solely based on the phone call comment you made. For someone who is at logger heads with a particular company that almost resulted in legal action (that would be a lot of money spent over some £8.99 steels not being delivered lol. This is a joke also) you seem to advertise for them alot on here, I've seen alot in the past that if you're not constantly updating people on when their steels are going live you're answering customer service-esque questions on their behalf. I at one point literally thought you worked for zavvi

It's pretty ****** that the main source of customer service for this company is through Facebook. Are we supposed to believe they sit there with their phone in their hand most of the time hence why this is the better option? The reason this is my conclusion because if they used a computer there would be no reason not to be just as attentive in answering emails.
You realise of course that Facebook has a desktop site too? Not just a mobile app?

Personally, sending me an email will garner no quicker response if I was sent a Facebook message. Both can be picked up on my phone, likewise with my PC.

It's hilarious to see this thread still being bumped daily by the usual whingers. Between this and the Scott Pilgrim thread, this site is providing EB with plenty of free advertising.

Looking forward to Scott Pilgrim :) I'm sure I'll receive that in the same swift time frame that I received Shaun of the Dead.

@Covcraig Oof, good comeback. So I can assume by your lack of a counter arguement paired with a gif of some dumbwit UFC fighter that you are in fact 11 years old?

Also it's very disheartening to see a mod (@Noodles) to not only allow your circumvention of a forum rule (bad language) but actually THANK THE POST. Bit counter intuitive, that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noodles
@Covcraig Oh man i literally just laughed out so loud. I got funny looks because of it

I'm creasing up

Oh and the reeling Paul in had me in stiches too with the phone call

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles