spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
Oof, good comeback. So I can assume by your lack of a counter arguement paired with a gif of some dumbwit UFC fighter that you are in fact 11 years old?

Also it's very disheartening to see a mod (@Noodles) to not only allow your circumvention of a forum rule (bad language) but actually THANK THE POST. Bit counter intuitive, that.
Sorry for enjoying a bit of humour... us Mods are human after all.

Everything Blu showing a lack of bottle again and sending in the new spokesperson.
Ahhh yes, back to the assumption that I must be at all personally affiliated with EB. Don't use your imagination too much, mate, there's a fear of you spitting out something original.

Oof, good comeback. So I can assume by your lack of a counter arguement paired with a gif of some dumbwit UFC fighter that you are in fact 11 years old?

Also it's very disheartening to see a mod (@Noodles) to not only allow your circumvention of a forum rule (bad language) but actually THANK THE POST. Bit counter intuitive, that.

Lol. What was your counter argument again, that Facebook has a desktop website (who knew) and that you can message them just as quick through fb as by email? You failed to tell me why a Company that wants to be taken seriously (not that anyone does by the way) best line of communication is through Facebook? Surely their direct website should be the answer to this question.

I'm 11 years old for using a Conor McGregor gif? Nah luv, it was simply my thoughts when I saw your reply "who the **** is this"

@paulboland you can do me a favour, message Ben and tell his mum to get off the computer, the silly ***** is embarrassing them both

Ahhh yes, back to the assumption that I must be at all personally affiliated with EB. Don't use your imagination too much, mate, there's a fear of you spitting out something original.

I'm sure you're a nice person but you're just embarrassing yourself. You got your order in good time, well that's wonderful for you but many of us waited months while we were repeatedly lied to or our queries were ignored.

But whatever, you're as free to continue to shill an utterly-incompetent, shambles of a company as those of us (who had less than desirable experiences) are free to share our negative opinions of them.

Last edited:
Conveniently just after you paid your membership. These circle jerks aren't cheap, y'know.

I can see you're all struggling, being that it takes so many of you to fight back. God forbid that @Covcraig actually fought his own corner.

I'll leave you all be. Just be safe in the knowledge that I am indeed laughing at you as I go :)
Well done for completely ignoring my question. Go and tell Ben what a good job you did. He's probably the only one struggling.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Conveniently just after you paid your membership. These circle jerks aren't cheap, y'know.

I can see you're all struggling, being that it takes so many of you to fight back. God forbid that @Covcraig actually fought his own corner.

I'll leave you all be. Just be safe in the knowledge that I am indeed laughing at you as I go :)

Damn, looks like my money was wasted as I never got an invite to it

We have been laughing at you all along

Damn I missed it!

I've just been told about the haircut and caveman post lol

Ima start referring to her as Craig David

Well in the face of this I'm gonna march on Washington, lead the fight and charge the brigades, there's a hero inside of all of us, I'll make them see everyone has AIDS

:LOL:

"Looks like he's saying kiss me.. Kiss me"

• Thanks
Reactions: Covcraig