spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
@EverythingBlu You've mentioned you have 5-6 releases lined up already. Any chance Hot Fuzz and The World's End are among those other releases?

I assume you're referring to the Play.com exclusive which is still my favourite edition released to date. I appreciate you're just getting started but it seems a bit pointless releasing this if the only difference is that the artwork will be vertical instead of horizontal. The goodies are a nice bonus but the Steelbook is what matters first and foremost.

If it is this edition we don't see at as pointless at all if what follows are WEA Hot Fuzz & The Worlds End. We have seen many releases of the exact same steelbook be re-released with extra goodies and at least we would have managed too tweak it somewhat. It's a start.

EverythingBlu

We completely understand maybe some disappointment on the surface but the reality is as a new company you simply don't get to go in and demand what you want at such early doors. However, with support for SOTD release, what comes after is a huge amount of freedom compared to what we have had here and when you guys & girls see the packages, we hope you like them as we think it really works.

Each edition will have its own set of 2x art cards, 6x character cards & numbering card, we have avoided repeating the extras across the two editions and with the Blu Box, theres 4 Bonus character cards in there too. Just some more info for you.

Thanks again.
EverythingBlu

I'm always in favor of supporting a new initiative if it is made in favor of collecting. In the past, unfortunately, I found some very aggressive behavior (especially in the Group Buys management), using very low prices at the beginning to eliminate competition. Forcing a very low price, the FREE groups soon disappeared leaving behind many problems.
I hope that EB has changed his attitude and this is not another way to encourage the subscription to a "premium" service, becouse it was real source of profit for the Group Buy.

Apart from that, good luck for the new adventure.
As a collector I will follow very carefully the first exclusive edition.

Reactions: lgans316
Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
Being a U.K. Company, I'm gonna go with @snooloui guess too. Making the horizontal one vertical.

I think it'll look good. I just gotta decide which version to pickup. I don't think the wife will like me one clicking 3 steelbooks when I already have 4 of it lol.

Reactions: EverythingBlu
I'm always in favor of supporting a new initiative if it is made in favor of collecting. In the past, unfortunately, I found some very aggressive behavior (especially in the Group Buys management), using very low prices at the beginning to eliminate competition. Forcing a very low price, the FREE groups soon disappeared leaving behind many problems.
I hope that EB has changed his attitude and this is not another way to encourage the subscription to a "premium" service, becouse it was real source of profit for the Group Buy.

Apart from that, good luck for the new adventure.
As a collector I will follow very carefully the first exclusive edition.

Not entirely sure we understand your comment as we had many happy customers, also again i think you may have missed the point to the service. You would typically pay a fee per copy ordered in a GB, the most expensive way for our service was only £3 per month for as many GBs as you wish to enter which were sold at cost (no per copy fee), we made hardly any profit, if any at all with the number of members we had. The service has now stopped as we said a few comments previous. That was then, this is now and we hope you can enjoy our releases going forward, thank you.

EverythingBlu

• Thanks
Reactions: duckandrun
Being a U.K. Company, I'm gonna go with @snooloui guess too. Making the horizontal one vertical.

I think it'll look good. I just gotta decide which version to pickup. I don't think the wife will like me one clicking 3 steelbooks when I already have 4 of it lol.
But the one-click option contains only two steelbooks; she'd be fine with that, wouldn't she? ;)

Reactions: EverythingBlu
UK customers will pay around £31 per copy whereas non-EU customers will potentially pay less. Am I right ?
Non EU customers will likely pay the same if not a little more due to high shipping rates. unfortunately we have VAT to charge to the EU and not to the rest of the world.

The USA would be looking closer to £36 for a full slip shipped with tracking and insurance.

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles and chunk
Non EU customers will likely pay the same if not a little more due to high shipping rates. unfortunately we have VAT to charge to the EU and not to the rest of the world.

The USA would be looking closer to £36 for a full slip shipped with tracking and insurance.
I will add to this and say that for the USA price, it would actually stay around the same price up 3 single editions purchase OR 1 Blu Box + 1 Single edition. (roughly)

@EverythingBlu

I'm sorry, I've just read this whole thread and am not not sure if it was confirmed that you will be releasing hot fuzz and world's end to match the release of shaun of the dead or if I just read that that's what people were hoping for?

If you do plan to release all 3 I'd be very interested in adding them to my collection. I appreciate all the info you given so far and look forward to seeing the artwork:thumbs::happy:

@EverythingBlu

I'm sorry, I've just read this whole thread and am not not sure if it was confirmed that you will be releasing hot fuzz and world's end to match the release of shaun of the dead or if I just read that that's what people were hoping for?

If you do plan to release all 3 I'd be very interested in adding them to my collection. I appreciate all the info you given so far and look forward to seeing the artwork:thumbs::happy:

We can't confirm just yet if the other two in the series will be released but we can assure you its on the list and with a successful SOTD release, the process are the same for us to do the other two, so extremely likely.

Thanks,
EverythingBlu