spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,

We have seen those on ebay. With stock still available, it's really down to making sure people shop around rather than just hitting ebay. We will try and find out as much info as we can to prevent this continuing.

On another note.

BLU BOX PHOTOS: They are coming, we have had to do another change as the detail in the hand on the back did not show enough detail for our liking using the white foiling. So, we are removing white foiling on the rear, and replacing it with detailed debossing. We have seen what they can do with highly detailed debossing on faux leather so we hope this will work with our zombie hand. It was going to be debossed anyway, but removing the foiling will allow much more detail in the palm of the hand etc. We hope we can have the finished product & photos by end of next week.

Lenti Photos: They are coming, with two different companies working together to complete our slips we are just making sure everything is in place and runs smoothly.

Like we said before, we don't want to show images just for the sake of it, we won't the product perfect so what you see is what you get.

Thanks again!

EverythingBlu

The issue now is that you take this to PM if you want to discuss this any further. Any further posts will be deleted without notice

Reactions: larson1977
Just been capturing up on this thread. Boy it was funny until cooey had to step in lol :rofl:

Not long to go. I ordered the boxset as well. Judging from the pics I think EB has done a great job and design. It's nice to see some thought process into new releases. Keep it up :)

Reactions: EverythingBlu
I don't understand why someone would pay £84.99 for it when the blu box is still instock for £59.99 on there site.

Not everyone uses HDN. Without HDN you are kinda of blind to the daily update of the steelbook releases. Before I joined HDN there so many steels I purchased from ebay and had no idea they were available on Amazon such as German Japan Canada etc. EB is a new retailer so like a new company joining the competitive industry, buyers are not gonna know are they.

Looks like the Blu Box 001 sold on Ebay..., £72+....
People never cease to amaze me...

As I stated above, if people are not aware EB exists then they have no choice but to buy from wherever it sells. Ebay sellers rely on customers that don't do any research and want a quick search on ebay. Not everyone has been collecting for years and are experienced. I know people who are happy to pay the extra and not spend hours just to get it cheaper. Not everyone cares to save a few quid.

The same seller in London has put another one up with a starting bid of £84.99.....:rofl::rolleyes::rolleyes:(n)
Seller hoping to rely on collectors that can't find this from EB. It's for the same for a lot of products purchased. You can always find it cheaper. It's who you know and where to get it from. I am sure you bought something that could be found a lot cheaper by someone else. What comes around goes around.

Finally! After some changes due to the quality not being to a standard we wish to put out there, we now have a fully finalised Blu Box Slipcase for Shaun of the Dead!

Faux Leather
White foiling for all text & logos also debossed
Red foiling for blood also debossed
Rear artwork (hand) now detailed debossing with gloss varnish
Soft Felt Interior

Let us know what you think! Thanks everyone!

8.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
1.jpg
9.jpg

Last edited:
Finally! After some changes due to the quality not being to a standard we wish to put out there, we now have a fully finalised Blu Box Slipcase for Shaun of the Dead!

White foiling for all text & logos also debossed
Red foiling for blood also debossed
Rear artwork (hand) now detailed debossing with gloss varnish

Let us know what you think! Thanks everyone!

View attachment 301165 View attachment 301168 View attachment 301169 View attachment 301170 View attachment 301171 View attachment 301172 View attachment 301173 View attachment 301174 View attachment 301175
Looks fantastic any update on release date

Reactions: EverythingBlu