spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
Release date soon, so are they being sent out today for tomorrow, is there tracking? I want to make sure someone is in for delivery.

Even if they are getting sent out today you won't receive till atleast after bank holiday Hermes takes 3-5 days to deliver. :thumbs:

Ok I guess it can wait then, hope it's the usual guy that comes to deliver in my area, before him some of them would try to leave a card and run, not sure about Hermes tbh. They seem to have happy to real unhappy workers, some of them with no respect of customer goods looking at experiences of others on here and online. I'd say certainly some people are in the wrong business or with the wrong attitude and manners. Parcel work is more busy these days but you have to be suited to it and perhaps learn things quickly. I'll tell you this much most of the posties I've had through the years, make some of these companies look like amateurs.

Had a steelbook arrived today delivered by Hermes, I wasn't home so they left it up against the shed door in full view of everyone who walked up the path
and when I opened it it was dinted in two places lol, don't know if that was down to Hermes or the person who posted it.

Delayed another month lads (19th May). I don't mind delays... but 2 back to back 3 week delays isn't really on in my opinion. Very disappointing considering I spent £60+ on this a good few months ago.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

EverythingBlu tries to be as honest and transparent to our customers as we can so we are sorry to say things are not moving as fast as we hoped partly due to the recent bank holidays where everything virtually stopped.

We are gutted about this because we honestly can’t wait to get this product in your hands.

Please give us a little more time to sort out the logistics of such a large job but we think you will be pleased with the end result from our protective packaging to the final product.

Once again we ask for your patience and hope you will stick with us until this product is released and in your hands.

The New Release Date: 19th May 2017

EverythingBlu is blown away by your continued support.

Please watch this space for the first sneak peek of Hot Fuzz! Showing at 8.30pm And coming soon is our first Competition where you get to win free stuff!

Hi guys,

EverythingBlu tries to be as honest and transparent to our customers as we can so we are sorry to say things are not moving as fast as we hoped partly due to the recent bank holidays where everything virtually stopped.

We are gutted about this because we honestly can’t wait to get this product in your hands.

Please give us a little more time to sort out the logistics of such a large job but we think you will be pleased with the end result from our protective packaging to the final product.

Once again we ask for your patience and hope you will stick with us until this product is released and in your hands.

The New Release Date: 19th May 2017

EverythingBlu is blown away by your continued support.

Please watch this space for the first sneak peek of Hot Fuzz! Showing at 8.30pm And coming soon is our first Competition where you get to win free stuff!

Downer but if it's to make it right then fair enough but customers won't stand for this on every release (obviously a little delay here or there is fine and understandable)

I wouldn't put anything else up for pre order until you've sent these out though. - just saying

And you should leave a good month Inbetween pre orders for hot fuzz and the mummy trilogy (or vice versa - whatever way round they are released) or until the next ones in hand and then pre order for the next and so on with each release.

Wouldn't put them too close together

I certainly wouldn't pay for more than one premium each time especially as a new retailer in the game (even though you've been about a while you have only released one WWA editon and that was over a year ago now)

What's at 8.30?

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Hereticz
Yeah, I would like to say I would normally just wait until the postman arrives but this is the second delay now...
Good news at least we've been told.
Bad news its the second delay, not just the first.
Many of us paid many months ago. I can understand the need for more time to get things right which I respect but the further this keeps getting delayed, the more annoyed most of us are gonna get.

Please respect the dates you have provided us for release please.

Hello everyone,

We understand the disappointment & the frustration but what we would like to say is the issues that we have had that have caused delays are those that wouldn't be repeated going forward on other releases. We're not here to just throw out excuses, it has had to be delayed just a little longer and we are confident you will like the product once in hand.

We hope you can keep your orders placed. The last stock check on the Blu Box only 14 remained, so those who have pre-order that you are not far off owning a sell out package.

Thanks again for all of your support.

Please head over to the Hot Fuzz thread as the artwork for the steelbook (pending approval) has just been posted.

EverythingBlu

With all do respect everythingblu, you can throw in every reason why it is delayed and most of us will simply ignore...no disrespect.

It's no different from work employee coming into work late on the first day. Okay it can happen to any of us, but it happens again on the second time. Now it gets flagged up and the same excuses for coming in late are not believable, more of being disorganised I feel. That's whats happening here. We are all becoming very cautious with these delays and the number of projects you have at the same time.

First impressions of a retailer and service that are new are really important. Right now it's not good. If this gets delayed on third occasion any further I'm gonna throw in the towel.

Well I would like to thank @EverythingBlu for the feedback in delays as it's good to know these things than be left in the dark. It's hard to give news that isn't spectacular though it's the right thing to do.

I believe this will be great in hand and have the patient to wait for your first release to be the best possible product. That's the only way you can be really successful in business. :thumbs: