Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 20th, 2015
Purchase link: Sleepy Hollow
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.
Per Zavvi on May 8,2015:
1500 copies shipped, 500 damaged in transit from supplier.
They are trying to obtain replacements.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So if sealed copy's appear on ebay it's best to avoid them?

If you can get it cheap then great but the only one I can see works out at £65 and I wouldn't pay that for it personaly. Unless I had a shrine for Johnny Depp hiding in my bedroom :hilarious::whistle:. I think it will be released again at some point somewhere somehow being a Tim Burton. Obviously there is a small chance this version will come back at Zavvi but I wouldn't hold my breath on that.

Reactions: PUNISHER
If you can get it cheap then great but the only one I can see works out at £65 and I wouldn't pay that for it personaly. Unless I had a shrine for Johnny Depp hiding in my bedroom :hilarious::whistle:. I think it will be released again at some point somewhere somehow being a Tim Burton. Obviously there is a small chance this version will come back at Zavvi but I wouldn't hold my breath on that.
Saw one a few weeks ago for Euros 36 but someone got it before me. Another one for auction but I hate auctions and try to stick with buy it now items.

Unless you managed to get your hands on a bunch of extra copies at release time, I'm not sure why anyone would sell this from their collection.

It's getting closer to grail status as time goes by.

Unless of course you didn't like the movie.... :p

Yesa I saw it as well, would like to have this steel too but not for that price.

I bought the La La Land copy from that guy two weeks ago. He sell some great pieces there.

Took a punt on a copy of this from Cex online for around a tenner earlier in the year..now. I'm not 'ocd' but it was so badly buckled and marked I can't believe they sent it. They have this still up there (around the twenty quid mark) but it may well be the copy they sent me going backwards and forwards.. You gotta ask yourself 'do I feel lucky....?'

I loved this movie when it came out. To have such a cool looking full gloss steelbook for it is an absolute bonus.

Sleepy Hollow (Zavvi Exclusive) Steelbook Front.JPG DSC00288 (Large) (Medium).JPG Sleepy Hollow (Zavvi Exclusive) Steelbook Inside.JPG

I was surprised Zavvi never followed this up or got Scanavo to do a re-release. In fact there was just radio silence after all the complaints and then it was kind of forgotten about. Couldn't see that happening today.

The truth is out there........

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Fact more than hype lol. I have zero interest in this film and never bought this. Just stumbled upon the auction and got quite intrigued as to why it is going for silly money. :)

It wasn´t meant against you, I believe you just mentioned it without any side intentions, Im just saying your fact caused a little vawe of awareness about this steelbook around here again, which may end up in higher price next time :D we will see ;)

No offense was meant :coffee: