Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 20th, 2015
Purchase link: Sleepy Hollow
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.
Per Zavvi on May 8,2015:
1500 copies shipped, 500 damaged in transit from supplier.
They are trying to obtain replacements.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad the price is so high.
Sorry, no buy for me(its very possible i have no embossing or debossing).

Maybe the price going lower.

It would be cool, if they use the postertwork with the headless horseman and the creepy tree(with a glossy finish like Gone Baby gone):
936full-sleepy-hollow-poster.jpg

I like the image. But that is possibly the most irritatingly bad tagline ever. (HEADS WILL ROLL):yuck:
Did an exec's 13 year old kid come up with that?!:vomit:

OK, this is supposed to come out on Monday and so far, no image or live pre-order. Anyone else expect that date to get pushed back this week?

Never expected it to come out on Monday. I can't remember any time Zavvi has put up a listing with a view to ship in a couple of weeks.

I would expect their supply chain to implode at the very thought of trying to make it work :)

Adds Sleepy Hollow to must order list, Movie poster artwork that I like, looks great overall. :thumbs: I wonder when pre-order is and I guess the release date has been pushed back.

Front is awesome, glad they went with the poster. Spine is good. Back and inside are terrible. Studiocanal and their cheap black and white inside arts... They clearly put very little effort into this as the only good parts about it were already existing. When they had to be creative (back and inside) they failed.