Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.5) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 2016 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: English Text, Glossy finish & Embossing
HDN Group Buy: Full Slip - Lenti - 1/4 Slip - Boxset

Lenticular | Full Slip | Quarter Slip | Boxset

T3-lenti.jpg T3- Fullslip.jpg T3- quarter slip.jpg T3-boxset.jpg
full

t3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Once I've got this that's me done for Terminator steelbooks has I've replaced all my UK steelbooks with HDzeta, Nova & Plain steels then I can concentrate on just over seas Marvel Steelbooks.

Hopefully when HDzeta do release the box set for the Terminator two box set all members who have brought all the other box sets will have the opportunity to purchase the same collectable number

Reactions: Hooltra
I also have one arrived in the UK but I also have a second tracking (1 boxset and 1 Lenti for a friend) thing is the one that hasen`t arrived in the UK yet was the first to be posted according to tracking o_O hopefully everything is ok.

I love HDZETA shipping. My copy has already landed in UK this morning. Don't understand why Blufans can't ship by same method.

Yep same here mines on it's way to Sheffield so should be with me tomorrow.

I also have one arrived in the UK but I also have a second tracking (1 boxset and 1 Lenti for a friend) thing is the one that hasen`t arrived in the UK yet was the first to be posted according to tracking o_O hopefully everything is ok.

what tracking site are you using ?
thanks

A surprisingly great number of these parcels seems to have gone the EMS route; tracking numbers starting with LX, LT, LM, or E (17track recognises the carrier for these as China EMS instead of the usual China Post).

For European recipients this has often meant an almost guaranteed delay at the friendly customs offices.

Of course it could be that China Post has simply changed their allocation system for tracking numbers and 17track isn't aware of that, but all of my previous shipments from HDzeta have been regular "registered post" items with tracking numbers starting with RG.