Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.5) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 2016 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: English Text, Glossy finish & Embossing
HDN Group Buy: Full Slip - Lenti - 1/4 Slip - Boxset

Lenticular | Full Slip | Quarter Slip | Boxset

T3-lenti.jpg T3- Fullslip.jpg T3- quarter slip.jpg T3-boxset.jpg
full

t3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the FS looks more awesome than the Lenti for once from the HDZeta releases. I be definately be replacing the FAC copy.

I think the FS looks more awesome than the Lenti for once from the HDZeta releases. I be definately be replacing the FAC copy.
Totally agree. I only collected Lenticular on this series but for this one I made an exception. Although IMO the steel for T3 is the weakest for the Zeta Terminator Collection.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry

I was surprised by the lack of love in the group buy for the full slip (only 40 claimed vs 137 for the lenti), but I think a lot of people are sticking to the lenti for continuity across the HDzeta Terminator line.

I was also torn, but ended up taking the easy (expensive) way out and signing up for both. The finish on that full slip is just to good to pass up. :whistle:

The Lenti's are much better than the Full Slips except T3.
Here's how I rate the FS.
T1 - I've opened, I like the feel, good quality, but the artwork could be improved. Not dynamic enough IMO and the isolated endo arm doesn't really work on its own. But the quality of the actual slip feels very premium indeed, better than the Nova's T2. So what it lacks in looks makes up for the feel.
T3 - Best FS from Zeta. Would had been perfect as a Lenti but at least they adopted that artwork.
T4 - IMO the worst FS design. Similar to the Kimchi's A1 which I passed. Kimchi A2 winner for me.
T5 - Nothing inspiring same design as the FAC. In a way you probably be better off owning the FAC edition Version 2 and having the Lenti Magnet.

I'm opening the Full Slips from different exclusives and like everyone collecting the Lenti's for the Lenti series. The HD's Lenti generally are very good and they all have the same theme for matching Terminators, but the slips that are on the Lenti are a Let down.

I was also torn, but ended up taking the easy (expensive) way out and signing up for both. The finish on that full slip is just to good to pass up. :whistle:

Going back and looking at pics of the full-slip, I have now signed up for the FS and the lenti. #noragrets

Stop that right now. I don't want to hear any more of this full slip being superior to the lenti slip gibberish -

lalalala.gif

I can't be double dipping on T3... ... .... can I?! ;):joy::whistle:

Seriously, though:

I think a lot of people are sticking to the lenti for continuity across the HDzeta Terminator line.

That's exactly my sentiment even though I'm not interested in the whole series (only 1-3). If the booklet were available only in the full slip, I might cave, but it's not so I'll stick with the lenti slip only. For now. ;)

Stop that right now. I don't want to hear any more of this full slip being superior to the lenti slip gibberish -

lalalala.gif

I can't be double dipping on T3... ... .... can I?! ;):joy::whistle:

Seriously, though:

That's exactly my sentiment even though I'm not interested in the whole series (only 1-3). If the booklet were available only in the full slip, I might cave, but it's not so I'll stick with the lenti slip only. For now. ;)

The only way to truely find out is through double dipping. Sometimes Pics can be deceiving and you can have a better 'feel' quality in your hands. I wasn't going to collect all the Lenti's but decided to just to complete the Lenti theme so they all look good nice and lined up. But with FS I decided match and mix them up which I have all opened and sold my standard awful Zavvi releases, with the exception of T5 PA Lenti instead of FS. They are in the same size which looks nice on the shelf.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName