The Fifth Element [Sony Cat Wave] (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: November 23rd, 2014
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca
Price: $14.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir

Units: 800
Finish: TBA
Notes: Future Shop exclusive sticker on front

Rest of titles here

12thefit.jpg

possible back art
image-jpg.109439

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is different than the UK steel it will be a must buy from me. I don't typically buy Canadian steels because of the shipping costs but this is my favorite classic sci-fi movie. This movie has a Guardians of the Galaxy feel and enjoyment to it.

I probably would be interested in this but will wait on artwork before making a conclusion...

If this is different than the UK steel it will be a must buy from me. I don't typically buy Canadian steels because of the shipping costs but this is my favorite classic sci-fi movie. This movie has a Guardians of the Galaxy feel and enjoyment to it.

I enjoy Fifth Element as much as the next and more so than most but it is anything but classic sci-fi lol

Reactions: avPhile
I think this whole wave looks pretty good. Won't be getting any tho.

Reactions: lgans316
Only few looks great. The rest are not in line with the films and are way too modern.

I like the art for desperado, strange love, snatch, leon, taxi driver, Kung fu hustle, district 9 and fithe element. The others I'm not keen on. Too many on the same date and plus importing them will be too much. Would like fifth element or Kung fu hustle

The ones with rocky horror show? Couldn't stand that wave. Most of these are completely different style to that range. I like the comic book look with the art on the majority of these. Nothing like the wave you mentioned.

Reactions: jonnie123