The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: September 3rd, 2012
Price : £18.00
No inside art
Purchase link: hmv.com
An update from HMV on Facebook: Rated 15 and all info and age ratings printed on J-card!

LGB94913H.JPG

Actual pictures: (Tx to Hubmuswell)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Video presentation: (Tx to dvdjunkie)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think if this was the only release, then I would be reasonably happy to own it. The fact that both FS versions look better (in my opinion) though means this one probably gets more criticism than it deserves. It's not a bad Steelbook at all though in reality. The only bad thing is the lack of inside art.

Mine arrived today in the mail badly damaged. HMV shipped the steelbook in one of those stupid bubble wrap envelopes. The Rumble Fish steelbook arrived on Saturday in much worse shape. It looked as though some one at the post office stepped on it LOL... So i need to send off an email to HMV about the damage on The Hunger Games & Rumble Fish Steelbooks. Has anyone here in the states ever had to deal with damaged steels & reshipment of steelbooks from HMV?

Got another email from HMV today. They apologized for the mishap & damage to the steebooks. They ask that i send them back the 2 damaged steelbooks The Hunger Games & Rumble Fish. They gave me the option of a full refund or to have reshipped. I chose reshipped but in a box not a flimsy jiffy bubble envelopes.

My 3rd Hunger Games showed up today from HMV in a plastic bag. Result=all dented up. Thats 3 for 3 now. God I dont even want to see the rest of this order as well as my Avengers order. I expect nothing but dented steel. I cancelled dozens of steels yesterday after I got my first one sent in a bag.