The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: September 3rd, 2012
Price : £18.00
No inside art
Purchase link: hmv.com
An update from HMV on Facebook: Rated 15 and all info and age ratings printed on J-card!

LGB94913H.JPG

Actual pictures: (Tx to Hubmuswell)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Video presentation: (Tx to dvdjunkie)

Last edited by a moderator:
in your opinion, but I buy steelbook with inside artwork. unfortunately, this one doesn't have it.

absolutly mate :scat: only my opinion ;) , but CA version is blitzed the Front cover too much ?? , and I got District 12 Embossed version , so like to spread the love around , If I can :)

In fact !! I even like that Box set from Target USA ?? or BB ?? cause I started to buy a few more Box sets now as I see more value in them , only If you Open them up :naughty:

Last edited:
Heads up, I saw CeX selling these today for £12 each, so might be worth popping in for a decent looking copy or whatever. ;)

cool, cheers folks. the cex in Dublin has a few at €18 too and I was just going by other prices on ebay only for a German guy to the buy it now button within minutes, just thought I may have made a mistake putting it up at 20. good sell then it can go towards a good movie LOL! it was ok but a bit teeny for me and I loved the forest scenes until the digital manipulation happened. its like the author ripped off battle royale.

Last edited by a moderator: