Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 22, 2016
Purchase link: The Jungle Book (live)
Price: £24.99

1.jpg

11270347-1044412519595183.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Having the same problem with them, they don't want to pay the postage to return it back to them. Trying to make out its an unwanted item so that the customer has to pay the postage. Jokers if you ask me. Me personally I will be moving away from zavvi over this, to long in the tooth to be dealing with dickheads. I will just keep the SB, but have already cancelled loads of pre-orders and will try my hardest not to buy from them in the future. Money talks and with over 70 pages of orders with them in the last 18 months they will regret it more than me.

no they wont, they dont really care.....

Agree they won't care in the slightest.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mobley
Agree that they may not care now but if several hundred are returned it might be a different story and they won't be so cocky about not changing the image on their website to the correct one in future AS SOON AS they are aware of the differences between that and the real thing (in this case the image should have been changed on release date or as soon as the first complaints started pouring in).
The other side of the coin is that the two images could be considered the same with both of the main protagonists Mowgli and Bagheera (or part of Bagheera . . . lol) in camera but of course VERY different when considered as a whole.

Last edited:
Reactions: lgans316 and Mobley
Ive been buying a few Disney amarays with slip covers lately as im less and less thrilled with these disney steels lately.

The jungle book 3D amaray was very appealing so i went to tesco and grabbed it :)

Latest response from Zavvi, received this morning:

"I am sorry for what has happened. We appreciate that Walt Disney have changed the artwork for the blu ray from the picture that they originally provided when advertising the product. We do understand it is disappointing."

Latest response from Zavvi, received this morning:

"I am sorry for what has happened. We appreciate that Walt Disney have changed the artwork for the blu ray from the picture that they originally provided when advertising the product. We do understand it is disappointing."

They really said that "...it is disappointing." Brutal honestly, not sure it makes anyone feel any better if they feel put out...

• Thanks
Reactions: zesty
i moved house and forgot i ordered this. it was delivered to my old address.

i went to my old address to try to retrieve it, but nobody lives there. the postman may as well have thrown it down the drain. there is no way i can get the steel.

i have messaged zavvi about the situation but they say they can do nothing because i chose the wrong address