10981166-1406722128-294596.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 503
Last edited by a moderator:
Totally agree!
View attachment 89202
I love this film and don't get what all the hates about.. Im kinda disappointed in the artwork to be honest. Not really feeling it. Ill pick it up anyway because I have Been wanting a steel for this film.

I was actually hoping the fellas over at KimchiDVD would give it a Royal Treatment with a Full Slip and a Lenti.

Anyway, gunna have to pick this up with Gaurdians!

Thank you, I aim to please :D

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Not ordering this for 14,99. I see no justification but greed to increase the price just before it became available to pre-order. If Moon is 12,99, why can't this be the same price?

Completely agree. What a huge slap in the face for potential customers. I don't want Gaurdians either so trying to force people to buy both to get a cheaper price is a crappy move.

Will wait for either a price drop or cheap ebay sale.

Punisher will undoubtedly come out before GotG, so what happens if you order both for the discount, pay for and receive Punisher, then cancel GotG? Do you then owe Zavvi money?

You can cancel any outstanding items in a multiple order after any other items have already been shipped from that order
Wait until you have received your Punisher Steelbook before you request to cancel The Guardians of the Galaxy
But I don't see the point of that as The Guardians of the Galaxy is not discounted its only the Punisher Steelbook that has been discounted

You will have to use the query selection to cancel just make sure you only select the item you want to cancel and not all of your order if other items outstanding are still in your order you want to keep
You wont loose any discount Punisher Steelbook as it will have been paid for and shipped and all will happen is any outstanding item not paid for will be cancelled and you will owe noting to Zavvi

Last edited:
Might just order only the Punisher and will buy the Guardians of the Galaxy steelbook here in the States as $43 is too high.

You can cancel any outstanding items in a multiple order after any other items have already been shipped from that order
Wait until you have received your Punisher Steelbook before you request to cancel The Guardians of the Galaxy
But I don't see the point of that as The Guardians of the Galaxy is not discounted its only the Punisher Steelbook that has been discounted

You will have to use the query selection to cancel just make sure you only select the item you want to cancel and not all of your order if other items outstanding are still in your order you want to keep
You wont loose any discount Punisher Steelbook as it will have been paid for and shipped and all will happen is any outstanding item not paid for will be cancelled and you will owe noting to Zavvi

Good idea. Thanks!

I ordered mine with Guardians. For fellow Ninjas I'm gonna trade in my Punisher amaray to CEX. Its currently £6 for cash or £8 trade in. Will take the sting out of it, incase anyone is on the fence about ordering.

I ordered mine with Guardians. For fellow Ninjas I'm gonna trade in my Punisher amaray to CEX. Its currently £6 for cash or £8 trade in. Will take the sting out of it, incase anyone is on the fence about ordering.

Bluray or DVD? if its the UK bluray of the punisher its been out of print for a while now and usually sells for double that on ebay, might be worth selling it there rather than CEX , every time I look on ebay its going for £12-£15 used

Bluray or DVD? if its the UK bluray of the punisher its been out of print for a while now and usually sells for double that on ebay, might be worth selling it there rather than CEX , every time I look on ebay its going for £12-£15 used

It was the Blu. I was wondering, as CEX where doing a trade in on it last week for £15!! (but wasn't able to get there) Amazon UK have it for £7-8. Just didn't realise why.