Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 26, 2016
Purchase link: The Purge: Election Year
Price: £22.99

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Because it's gonna drop well below that ;)

It might do it might not. But the fact you keep coming back and in and out commentating on the price rise and drops is getting silly as if you have a personal battle with zavvi that you will get the lowest price possible lol. You claim you don't care if it goes OOS but yet you keep coming back in and out of this thread like a cat chasing a mouse :LOL:

It might do it might not. But the fact you keep coming back and in and out commentating on the price rise and drops is getting silly as if you have a personal battle with zavvi that you will get the lowest price possible lol. You claim you don't care if it goes OOS but yet you keep coming back in and out of this thread like a cat chasing a mouse :LOL:
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. Didn't realise you were so sensitive.
There are others other than me interested in a price drop. I'm just keeping people up to date with what's happening. There are a few of us watching it. Why are you still poking your nose in if you've already bought it at a price you were happy with?

I won't bother contributing to this thread any more then. I'll just keep an eye on it myself. Wouldn't want to be upsetting anyone.......

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. Didn't realise you were so sensitive.
There are others other than me interested in a price drop. I'm just keeping people up to date with what's happening. There are a few of us watching it. Why are you still poking your nose in if you've already bought it at a price you were happy with?

I won't bother contributing to this thread any more then. I'll just keep an eye on it myself. Wouldn't want to be upsetting anyone.......

I'm not offended at all and never told you stop posting lol. I find it highly amusing watching you save every pound you can with your own ego to prove against zavvi's prices :LOL:

You can post whatever you want. But as your posts seems to go on and on I thought I give you my 2 cents :)

I wish you all the best in your quest to source this at your target price range of £9.99.

I'm not offended at all and never told you stop posting lol. I find it highly amusing watching you save every pound you can with your own ego to prove against zavvi's prices :LOL:

You can post whatever you want. But as your posts seems to go on and on I thought I give you my 2 cents :)

I wish you all the best in your quest to source this at your target price range of £9.99.
Do you know what? I've changed my mind. I WILL keep posting here.

I refuse to let one individual ruin the fun for others. Like you said, it's all about the 'chase'. Makes it more interesting. I'm glad you 'watching me save every pound I can with my own ego' is amusing you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know what? I've changed my mind. I WILL keep posting here.

I refuse to let one individual ruin the fun for others. I'm glad you 'watching me save every pound I can with my own ego' is amusing you.

Lol. Someone's a bit 'sensitive' and please do keep posting :) I'm sure the lurkers out there will get the Pop corn out.

Don't get serious, I'm having a poke at you as I always do which you obviously know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please refrain from posting insults and take any personal arguments to PM.

Thanks! :)

Hehe, yeah thats me for sure! I will try to save as much as i can - why not? And sure, yes, will keep coming back to check price because it's only one click on my phone. I personally dont like shelling out full price these days, particularly for films that i don't know whether i'll like or not, but this particular steelbook attracts me, i really like it. So if i can can get it cheaper on a blind buy then its better for me..........haha, and my beloved wallet. Still, if it does sell out, i wont br crying about it.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Apparently it's sold out now..........i wonder if this will be a "Bone Tomahawk type scenario"..........in and out, in and out, in and out.........

With zavvi anything is impossible. There's always a chance it will pop back.
Yeah, thats right. I've been keeping an eye on the Bone Tomahawk steelie too, and i've lost count of how many times thats been in and out of stock.......ridiculous, really. Can't help but think Zavvi try to panick people into buying sometimes - but i won't bite......... 'til the price is right! Haha!

Yeah, thats right. I've been keeping an eye on the Bone Tomahawk steelie too, and i've lost count of how many times thats been in and out of stock.......ridiculous, really. Can't help but think Zavvi try to panick people into buying sometimes - but i won't bite......... 'til the price is right! Haha!

But then again it can be gone for good lol. Zavvi very unpredictable at certain times.