Thor (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #14) [China]

domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: April, 2015
Print run: 2000 (1300 for Lenticular & 700 for 1/4 slip)
Notes: 3D+2D region free discs. 3D disc is worldwide edition.
WEA embossed front steelbook with WEA full height lenticular slip cover.
Finish will be matte with spot gloss
Includes 4 postcards similar to IM finish.
Group buy: HDN Blufans Marvel GB

1.jpg

2.jpg 3.jpg
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks my friend !!! @earthscope Sweet jesus !!! :woot:, it's so beautiful :drool:. I feel like crying :cry::rofl::hilarious::LOL:
Yes it's a beauty my friend.:notworthy::drool: Blufans really knocked it out the ball park in the end with this...:woot:

Lenticulars as always are nearly impossible to get great pictures of but the depth and clarity in hand is amazing I tell you...:thumbs:;)

Dare I say I actually prefer it to the original....:rolleyes::LOL::rofl::p:drool: Love the clouds....:smug::oohyeah:

Hurry up UK postal service redirect my steelbook to Rep of Ireland
I want it Now :rofl:

The Blufans Thor its a beauty the spot gloss looks amazing and IMO is way better than the HMV steelbook

I want my Steelbook now I want it now :LOL:

Yes it's a beauty my friend.:notworthy::drool: Blufans really knocked it out the ball park in the end with this...:woot:

Lenticulars as always are nearly impossible to get great pictures of but the depth and clarity in hand is amazing I tell you...:thumbs:;)

Dare I say I actually prefer it to the original....:rolleyes::LOL::rofl::p:drool: Love the clouds....:smug::oohyeah:

Fantastic photos ,when you say great depth to the lenticular ,what exactly is behind thor ? Is it the palace steps ,can't quite make it out

Reactions: earthscope
Great pictures. It really is a nice steelbook, I love the lenti - a lot. Hopefully I can get a mint replacement because as of right now the steelbook feels tainted. I can't even look at it :(

Could a mod please add earthscope's pictures to the OP? They should be THE de facto "actual pictures" for this steelbook

I'm not even going to bother posting pictures of mine now.

Please show us, I cannot get enough of this beauty especially as mine ist still on the way! It just looks soooo beautiful!