Thor (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #14) [China]

domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: April, 2015
Print run: 2000 (1300 for Lenticular & 700 for 1/4 slip)
Notes: 3D+2D region free discs. 3D disc is worldwide edition.
WEA embossed front steelbook with WEA full height lenticular slip cover.
Finish will be matte with spot gloss
Includes 4 postcards similar to IM finish.
Group buy: HDN Blufans Marvel GB

1.jpg

2.jpg 3.jpg
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
just a question, a member had an issue with a lot of paint chip on the steel near the spine, were there a lot of member, maybe you have heard of any issue that were posted in this thread(@charleybusko ) in regards to this being a trend ? or if damaged copies of Thor are just isolate situations ???

Probably isolated... remember, only one member has reported an issue. We have to wait to see if anymore people receive theirs and have any problems.

Thank you much appreciated..since I don't really follow the thread as you probably do, keep an eye out for how common this issue is, if it isn't no trouble, to just see if it isolated or more widespread issue. :)

hehehe... I really don't follow the thread to be honest
just pop in once in a while to check out photos and admire this fantastic Blufans steelbook
I'm looking forward to the 1/4 slip... that's the one that I think will be a major attraction.

Reactions: Marina Blue
hehehe... I really don't follow the thread to be honest
just pop in once in a while to check out photos and admire this fantastic Blufans steelbook
I'm looking forward to the 1/4 slip... that's the one that I think will be a major attraction.

ok so you are useless then :drool: lmao jk ... ok thank anyways...

thanks @earthscope great photos... IMHO this is really close to previous release actually I like the back art better than the original but pity about matte finish on the back though...
The back is matte buddy but it has the same sheen, finish as the original. It's not a flat matte. When the light hits it it reflects. I would say it's a zero finish rather than your standard matte and there is no streaking.....:thumbs:
Also I would say the spot glossing on the Blufans version is better than on the original....:)
They have done an amazing job on this and side by side my favourite is now the Blufans version....:woot::cigar:

It might appear to be an isolated incident, but how many have actually opened it? I don't think I will open mine when it arrives as I haven't done so with my other Marvel Lenti steels.

I seriously hoping it's an isolated incident @Actarus . Then again, not many people are stupid enough like me to open blufans for some reason. I haven't had this bad of damage since godfather. That whole thing (aside from the steelbook) is just a mess, goldslip.

IMAG0480.jpg

Pics of course don''t do it justice, worse in person, it goes all the way down the to bottom and you can see the crookedness :\ The zero finish on the back has the common marks that come with a zero finish. Not bothered by that though. A replacement is in process, so that's good. I hope this is just one steelbook that made it through with a lot of damages. It happens, just why me :p