Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #15) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: April, 2015
Print run: 2000 (1300 lenticular, 700 1/4 slip)
Notes: Embossed steelbook
3D and 2D slipcover
Finish will be matte with spot gloss
Includes 4 postcards similar to IM finish.
Group Buy: Click here for the Hi-Def Ninja Blufans Marvel GB

154907hwwhzurhgddjqhhq.jpg

154903bb9kglb8qe8gl5jm.jpg 154912jreber385hbbu3zo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was told by my Chinese contact that all titles are no longer on scheduled, they have been pushed and there is no information as to when they will be released(go on presale)

right now we must wait for blufans to release the info.

even Gravity that had a May release is not gonna get released in May.

Last edited:
I was looking on blu-ray.com at the same thread and there was no info on this upcoming steelbook release or any others (Cap America 2 etc.). Will they do a group buy over there because they can't get the site up?

Earlier this week Kevin at BR forum did mention that Thor GB will be held there. No ETA on that though

Reactions: Hov
The member who hosts the group buys recently mentioned on a thread at blu ray that group buys until the site goes up are very likely

Reactions: Hov
I've send messaged to 2 of my contacts that may have info on what is happening with the release schedule. Just waiting for reply as I believe everybody is sleeping now over in China.

To be fair to kimachi when there forced to use the same crappy artwork as everyone else they do make up for it with the package they offer! Just wish uk retailers Would follow suit, I have the BB thor 2 but the blufans is the one I want!

Is it still worth giving Kevin a shout to join the GB or has it now closed? :thumbs:

As the Artwork has still not been revealed or completely finalised yet! Kevin has not opened any GB for this yet. But I'm sure he will if this gets the go ahead.....

Just have to keep checking this thread or for updates....;)

Last edited: