Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #15) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: April, 2015
Print run: 2000 (1300 lenticular, 700 1/4 slip)
Notes: Embossed steelbook
3D and 2D slipcover
Finish will be matte with spot gloss
Includes 4 postcards similar to IM finish.
Group Buy: Click here for the Hi-Def Ninja Blufans Marvel GB

154907hwwhzurhgddjqhhq.jpg

154903bb9kglb8qe8gl5jm.jpg 154912jreber385hbbu3zo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably because most people think that both forums are generally united through the unified love of steelbooks mate :thumbs:

I think we need to make sure that we speak for our forum first and formost and therefore promoting it. I think it is important that we show support in that way to our mods and our GB Hosts in order to keep our forum vibrant and active. Anything related to the ''other forum'' should not be brought up here.

We pay to support OUR Forum, our community which is HDN, and therefore also respecting the work that our Mods do for us ! This forum has nothing to do with us and the subject of what is happening over there should not be brought up to our home.

A little respect is in order doncha think ?

Probably because most people think that both forums are generally united through the unified love of steelbooks mate :thumbs:
I get it. But a lot of people sometimes don't get that you are talking about a business dealing on a completely different site. I'm not being provincial (though I do have my preferences)- it can just get a tad confusing to follow along with a conversation in a thread on HDN and then realize it has nothing to do with HDN.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
I think we need to make sure that we speak for our forum first and formost and therefore promoting it. I think it is important that we show support in that way to our mods and our GB Hosts in order to keep our forum vibrant and active. Anything related to the ''other forum'' should not be brought up here.

We pay to support OUR Forum, our community which is HDN, and therefore also respecting the work that our Mods do for us ! This forum has nothing to do with us and the subject of what is happening over there should not be brought up to our home.

The mods allow it, so why not show them some respect?

Reactions: charlie1533pr
I get it. But a lot of people (see above) sometimes don't get that you are talking about a business dealing on a completely different site. I'm not being provincial (though I do have my preferences)- it can just get a tad confusing to follow along with a conversation in a thread on HDN and then realize it has nothing to do with HDN.

exactly, this is why when the conversation deviates from our community, and new members start speaking of what is happening on ''the other forum'',
I believe we should bring it back to our home...I don't think it is done in bad faith, but something should be said to bring the discussion in regards to our thread and not confusing things on top of everything.

No harm in posting as long as members are clearly stating where info comes from. People here post from blufans forum, german forum and so on. Lets not make this an elitist forum.

No harm in posting as long as members are clearly stating where info comes from. People here post from blufans forum, german forum and so on. Lets not make this an elitist forum.
Is it possible that certain people like to do business there, but hang out here cuz the 'other' site's GUI is *ss?!:LOL: (Well, one of them!)
I visit all the sites. But I never really 'cross pollinate' as I consider them separate.

Last edited:
Is it possible that certain people like to do business there, but hang out here cuz the 'other' site's GUI is *ss?!:LOL: (Well, one of them!)
I visit all the sites. But I never really 'cross pollinate' as I consider them separate.

well I am sure I am not the only one who feel that HDN is our Home :p

...plus yes too much ''cross pollination'' as you have to figure out what is what and already when it comes to Blufans it can be difficult to get facts for our forum... when we have to pick out info from the other forum it becomes confusing...

well I am sure I am not the only one who feel that HDN is our Home :p

...plus yes too much ''cross pollination'' as you have to figure out what is what and already when it comes to Blufans it can be difficult to get facts for our forum... when we have to pick out info from the other forum it becomes confusing...
HDN is home, for sure. But I, of course, search everywhere for information.:thumbs::)

Reactions: Actarus
HDN is home for me (especially the Steelbook forums), but I go wherever BLUFANS is. If BLUFANS was on CNN.com, I'll be there, especially for Thor and his big hammer. This along with Thor are gonna be the best out of the Blufans Marvel wave. The Lenti & 1/4 slips are "must own"... both or nothing.

The inside art on this Thor 2 Blufans steel is quite awesome.

Reactions: Actarus and C.C. 95
HDN is home for me (especially the Steelbook forums), but I go wherever BLUFANS is. If BLUFANS was on CNN.com, I'll be there, especially for Thor and his big hammer. This along with Thor are gonna be the best out of the Blufans Marvel wave. The Lenti & 1/4 slips are "must own"... both or nothing.

The inside art on this Thor 2 Blufans steel is quite awesome.
I think you should see what kind of homes are on the market near the BLUFANS factory!:LOL:

Can't wait for Thor 2 Lenti to finally be released so I can have all My Marvel Steels shipped...it's been a long wait...

"Can't wait!!!" Sure you can, you've been doing it since last year and keep on coming back asking the same questions about when the titles will be released (lmbo)... such figure of speech can never apply to BLUFANS. As I've mentioned b4, one would be worried if BLUFANS did stuff ontime :naughty:

DELAY and not keeping to schedule = BLUFANS
lol
Thor 2 Blufans will be the best in it's class, now the question is if the Lenti will be on par or surpass the outstanding Kimchi version.

"Can't wait!!!" Sure you can, you've been doing it since last year and keep on coming back asking the same questions about when the titles will be released (lmbo)... such figure of speech can never apply to BLUFANS. As I've mentioned b4, one would be worried if BLUFANS did stuff ontime :naughty:

DELAY and not keeping to schedule = BLUFANS
lol
Thor 2 Blufans will be the best in it's class, now the question is if the Lenti will be on par or surpass the outstanding Kimchi version.

hahaha I know but there's waiting and there's waiting :rofl: ... I think Blufans will do an Amazing Lenti, now the Kimchi Lenti is considered to be a Grail Lenti by many...even if they just come close to it it will be amazing, they know how to do great lentis with depth and contrast and they proved it many times, I am sure it will be sweet... if it is the poster same artwork as the MovieNex Japan which is Jane against Thor... I hope they chose that one, it was the movie poster also I believe /and back artwork of the target Loki Slipcover, that would be very very nice picture to use !