Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #15) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: April, 2015
Print run: 2000 (1300 lenticular, 700 1/4 slip)
Notes: Embossed steelbook
3D and 2D slipcover
Finish will be matte with spot gloss
Includes 4 postcards similar to IM finish.
Group Buy: Click here for the Hi-Def Ninja Blufans Marvel GB

154907hwwhzurhgddjqhhq.jpg

154903bb9kglb8qe8gl5jm.jpg 154912jreber385hbbu3zo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll most likely go with the target one with Loki. Maybe this one. Haven't decided yet. I think the days of collecting for future value are behind us. I only buy to open these days. Depends on the artwork, but otherwise it's much cheaper to go for the target one if this doesn't blow me away

Reactions: jbsolo
They need to release really something powerful to beat Kimchi! So far Kimchi is the best in my opinion!

Ordered the Kimchi for my other half, but still think it's pretty crap, the lenti and cards can't hide it's the same steel I cancelled with Zavvi. Looking forward to the Future Shop version though with debossing :cool:

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

They need to release really something powerful to beat Kimchi! So far Kimchi is the best in my opinion!

Given the fairly lackluster (and heavily photoshopped) promotional posters, I can't think of anything from that group that would blow me away. But something in the style of the end credits like this would be interesting and different (if not potentially a bit bland):
yplm.jpg
fjw4.jpg

Same here. I think I might put my trust in blufans though because I'm not an overall fan of the Thor 2 artwork. Plus with them doing captain America they would match together nicely. But this will have to be a group buy making it more expensive than kimchi right?

I just couldn't resist not to get the kimchi version, so I ordered it this morning before it was out of stock in 11 minutes!
But now I'm seriously considering getting a blufans as well since they're going to have exclusive art work!

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

For those who are planning on getting a best buy exclusive:
I heard that best buy is going to have a different cover art with Thor and Jane on the front with glossy finish and the title debossing, the back is the main Villian of the film. I have seen the cover, not sure if it was actually official but it looks pretty bad ass!

Decided to pull out of ordering Kimchi as this has WEA, the tipping point was that they are doing Cap America as well so i kind of have to get them to match ;)

Reactions: alvinhwang21