Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #15) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: April, 2015
Print run: 2000 (1300 lenticular, 700 1/4 slip)
Notes: Embossed steelbook
3D and 2D slipcover
Finish will be matte with spot gloss
Includes 4 postcards similar to IM finish.
Group Buy: Click here for the Hi-Def Ninja Blufans Marvel GB

154907hwwhzurhgddjqhhq.jpg

154903bb9kglb8qe8gl5jm.jpg 154912jreber385hbbu3zo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Please use the Target Loki slipcover as the slipcover for this. It would match perfectly with the Kimchi Release. I also endorse the custom made steel on the previous pages as the actual steelbook.

95252_front.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: wjasoncul
If you thought the Kimchi exclusive sold out fast then I can see this group buy filling up even faster. Best get my request written out so I can just copy and paste it when it goes live.

Reactions: morfeusz and harry
If you thought the Kimchi exclusive sold out fast then I can see this group buy filling up even faster. Best get my request written out so I can just copy and paste it when it goes live.

Ha ha, not actually a bad idea! Do we know when the GB is going up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope the GB limit 1 copy per member so everyone can have much better chance to own this :ohno:

Hope Kimchi change its policy to that as well. They are not sure maybe but they help eBay scammers a lot! Instead of that they may help real collectors to get their numbered editions. Of course they earn money (even in 11 mins. they sold out Thor) maybe they dont care but they should think about it. This community supports them not the people that are trying to sell their releases from 150 pounds on eBay or whatever...

That's what I think.

Hope Kimchi change its policy to that as well. They are not sure maybe but they help eBay scammers a lot! Instead of that they may help real collectors to get their numbered editions. Of course they earn money (even in 11 mins. they sold out Thor) maybe they dont care but they should think about it. This community supports them not the people that are trying to sell their releases from 150 pounds on eBay or whatever...

That's what I think.

Yep I can't say I'm impressed with what Kimchi did. This would have sold out anyway in less than a day even with limits. Instead many people have been left without one while eBay scammers snapped up bulk orders to sell at silly prices.

I seriously hope any group buy for the blufans version is limited to 1 per person. With WEA there will be a lot interested in it.

Yep I can't say I'm impressed with what Kimchi did. This would have sold out anyway in less than a day even with limits. Instead many people have been left without one while eBay scammers snapped up bulk orders to sell at silly prices.

I seriously hope any group buy for the blufans version is limited to 1 per person. With WEA there will be a lot interested in it.

Yes. It really bugs me when I think that many copies of that Kimchi or other exclusives fell into the hands of people whose sole purpose is to make quick bucks. By limiting the purchase for every customer, they help protect real collectors from being scammed. If they're afraid that it could hurt the sales, they could hold the limit for a week then lift it, that way everyone should have enough time to secure their copy. Just a thought

Reactions: psychoscot