Threads - Zavvi [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Issue #1 is available to pre-order here for £9.99.
Here at ZBOX, we’re teaming up with some of the best up-and-coming designers, writers and graphic novelists in order to bring you THREADS. For just £9.99, you will receive an exclusively designed T-Shirt and a either a book or graphic novel based around the same theme. Each month will be limited to 1000 boxes.

More info on the Threads subscription can be found here.

1.jpg

Latest was supposed to have been sent on the 21st but no sign as yet :(

Do you know what the t shirt is this month mate?

I've been searching but can't find it (incase anyone received theirs yet)

@Noodles, you are good at this lol

Been in touch with Zavvi via Facebook and they're refunding for December, no Threads ZBox until later this month.

Ok, despite being told it was cancelled (issue 11 is currently up on the website) and receiving a refund, issue 10 has just been delivered.
Harry Potter t-shirt with a graphic novel and a couple of #1 comics.
Pics to follow once I've managed to shrink the size.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
I might go for this months one

Has wolverine/ Logan as both pics :)

@Noodles @bigfub

View attachment 291852
Literally just been going through my clothes this morning and realised I have way too many t-shirts... I think I've been collecting them without even knowing it, because I buy most of them just because I like the print and never even wear them lol. As much as I like some of these Threads shirts, I think it's best I avoid them... unless they do a Drive one, of course! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Number 12 got cancelled

Still hadn't been dispatched and then I was told it was cancelled

Downer, really wanted a possible wolverine shirt. Trust the one I go for gets cancelled

Number 12 got cancelled
Still hadn't been dispatched and then I was told it was cancelled
Downer, really wanted a possible wolverine shirt. Trust the one I go for gets cancelled

It's a Logan t-shirt, just haven't got around to taking pics, sorry.

@Flloydo Arrived last Monday, can only think it was oversubscribed but as I'd pre-paid for a 12 month subscription that's why I got it?

Fair enough

I did pay for that editon when i ordered It though over a month ago

Basically asked where it was about a week ago and they said it was cancelled, I then got charged for marches which I got a refund on but the customer service manager told me it was fully cancelled

I've messaged them again anyway,

Is the shirt decent?