Wall·E (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #12) [China]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: August, 2014
Notes: WEA, Exclusive Slipcover(Lenticular &Full Slip), 2D(Region A and C) + Bonus disc(All Region)

front.jpg

inside art
back.jpg

Lenticular slip
102500zcfx31o0k1yfryv1.jpg

Full slip
102459ynftvy6v16kuwuwp.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 927
Last edited:
Im guessing that the VIPs can get 1 copy straight up but need to submit name in a timely manner just like anyone else for a second copy. Otherwise i think its unfair. Not totally sure how Kevin is handling it

There around 90 VIPS, and they can get 2 each max

Had to go for both :thumbs: (as a VIP, I just casually logged on, went to the thread without a care in the world, no rush, and then just confirmed my wants, easy life);)

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Im guessing that the VIPs can get 1 copy straight up but need to submit name in a timely manner just like anyone else for a second copy. Otherwise i think its unfair. Not totally sure how Kevin is handling it

The VIP`s have to sign up like everyone else,too. But they just have to confim if they want their reserved copy(or maybe 2) or not-easy as that:thumbs:

If they don`t want it,it will be thrown back into the pool so someone else will get it;)

TBH I cant ever see another Frozen type frenzy. Everyone was waiting around the time pressing F5, I mean sir David Attenborough could have done a documentary for shark week on it

Reckon any popular modern blufan film will get a bigger print run.

Personally I think if you can get in on the GB for the marvels in the first 5 mins you will be safe. (Although don't hold me to that).

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flip
Being VIP took the stress out of it, but I'm sure everyone around when the GB opened will get a copy. Not seen the print run for each ! so fingers crossed for the late to orders

Reactions: works99