[2 WINNERS CHOSEN][NINJA WEEK '14 GIVEAWAY] The Hobbit 2D (Korea)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
Hello :ninja:'s Of The World!

What You Can Win:
The Hobbit 2D Steelbook from Korea, is being given away to TWO lucky winners, which will be chosen at random.

Prize Donated By:
K2DVD_logo_icon1.png

http://www.k2dvd.com/shop/default.asp

DSC_0036.JPG

Pic Credit: Naughtius Maximus

How You Can Enter:
All that you need to do for your chance to win The Hobbit 2D Steelbook from Korea, is post atleast a sentence or two, describing what has been your most favorite trip, journey, or time of your life thus far.

Rules:
-Only one entry per member of which two will be chosen at random.

-Entries will be accepted until 3:00 PM E.S.T. on 2/10. Winner will be messaged via PM and a post will be made in this thread, with the winner's forum name.

-Good luck to you all!

ninja_week_banner.jpg

Last edited:
My favorite travels have been during summer vacations when we visited every year to my grandfather who lives in the middle of nowhere. We only visited there like once a year because he lived pretty far away and we only had time to visit there during the summer. Unfortunately I haven't visited that place ever since my grandfather died. :(

My favourite trip was a Eurotrip with my friends via interail (train). It was the first time I travelled abroad and had the best time of my life. We went to Rome first, Munich, Prague and finally Salzburg. We saw beautiful cities, and we had a great time!

Thanx for the giveaway!

This one time at band camp...............

my best trip was the first time me and the missus went to dublin to stay with family, we went out and got absolutely hammered. to this day we still have no idea how we got home that night. just woke up in our bed.

thanks for the giveaway

My favorite trip was when I went with my family(I was 12 or so) to England and got to see the cool castles and London. Looking forward to taking my kids there someday !

When I was a kid, we literally went around the world, spending time in Europe, then flying across asia to southest asia and back to the U.S. through Hawaii!

Thanks for giveaway!

Being a huge movie fan its when me and my wife took a vacation to hollywood and toured all the famous movies sites like the house from a Nightmare on Elm Street.

My favorite trip was back in 2000. When I went to the U.S. I went to Chicago and Florida. I went to a lot of movie stores to get movies and merchandise. I absolutely loved it :).

Best Trip was probably a vacation to Israel with about 200 of our church family. Was really young when we went, and it ended up being a trip just hanging out with my school mates getting into a bit of trouble.

Going to Poland and visiting the land where my father's family's house used to be. It was in the middle of a field somewhere and the house was no longer there. Something I will never forgot. Or visiting the school that he used to go to as an elemmatary school student.

My favorite trip was my first time in Barcelona during the Sonar Festival. It was 6 years ago and the mix with this music festival and St Juan fireworks is a memorable moment!

Great Giveaway!!!:scat:

Great thing that happened was last year I and my wife bought our first brand new home.... Feels like a great accomplishment!:oohyeah:

At least two moments: When I first met my wife and second when my son was born. I think no further explanations are necessary...

Thanks and best wishes,

Michael

i've had so many excellent adventures it's hard to say one is 'best', but there is one that i recall rather foldly from my youth:

i was hanging out with my friends Mike, Mark, Bob and Rick when we decided to have Mark (just 18) pick us up a bottle of Night Train Express in honor of the Blues Brothers. downing that bottle brought us to the decision of driving from Tampa to Tallahassee to see a former High School teacher of ours who now worked for the state department. great road trip that the surviving members still think of fondly and refer to often.

Status
Not open for further replies.