A Most Wanted Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.19) [Korea]

What's your favorite type?

• Type A (Illust by Jonathan Burton)

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Type B (Tribute to Philip Seymour Hoffman)

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Type C (Lenticular)

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: 29th August 2018
Purchase link:
Type A full slip (900); Type B full slip (900); Type C lenti (900); Box Set Triple Pack (); 1/4 Slip (300) (Pre-order July 10 at 4 PM South Korea time, GMT +9) - Find your local timing HERE
Price: Type A ($38.49); Type B ($38.49); Type C ($38.49); Box Set ($110.99); 1/4 Slip ($36.69)

Da1i34yU8AAQh0m.jpg

Type A (Illust by Jonathan Burton) | Type B (Tribute to Philip Seymour Hoffman) | Type C (Lenticular)
Da1jI93U8AA6Wtl.jpgtype_b_AMWM.jpgDa1jSxYUQAIpC8b.jpg

image.jpeg

Old Type B artwork
Da1jJf1VQAAGns8.jpg

Detail of the steelbook artwork
AMWM_Steelbook_Details.jpg

Based on John le Carré's book, <The American> director Anton Corbijn released <A Most Wanted Man> in 2014 starring the late Philip Seymour Hoffman. This is one of several Steelbooks we'll be releasing in 2016. Release date: Q1 2016. More details coming soon. Anthony Petrie is a renowned illustrator and we're glad to be working with him on the Steelbook artwork.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like the film, Hoffman was fantastic but not so crazy about the artwork even I know that overall package would be fantastic (as PA always would)

Last edited:
Thats some... interesting artwork. I have to say I am not a fan, which surprises me as I have yet to see a PA release that has, well, anything I dislike. But hey, in hand this could look decent, but I get the feeling its going to really depend what types of varnishes/inks and glosses they use and overall finish they give this steel to make it pop. Lets see what happens.

Not seen this movie but definitely a fan of the artwork after all its from PA probably be a blind buy for me will keep updated on here for further progress.

Reactions: dan8885