Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
4.71 star(s) Rating: 4.71/5 7 Votes
Title: Avengers: Endgame

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Joe Russo, Anthony Russo

Cast: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Brie Larson, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Josh Brolin, Don Cheadle, Paul Rudd, Bradley Cooper, Karen Gillan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Holland, Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Vin Diesel, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Evangeline Lilly, Chadwick Boseman, Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jon Favreau, Tilda Swinton, Michael Douglas, Michelle Pfeiffer, Cobie Smulders and much more...

Release: 2019-04-26

Plot: The turning point of the beloved heroes' epic journey, as they come to truly understand how fragile their reality is and the sacrifices that must be made to uphold it.

Last edited by a moderator:
D4SkKQrWkAUf5o2.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
Yeah pretty decent for Captain Marvel, just a shame they are sticking with the A4 design

I've seen that aswell to be honest, ODEON just leave them lying around now and don't give a crap how many you take. At one time they all used to be very stingy and selective with them, like when i got the Logan one or Guardians of the Galaxy 2 they were bigger and you could only get them if you either saw the films in IMAX or paid for the Gallery. Now they just give the smaller A4 releases to anyone and pay money for these simple "arty farty" designs which all look cheap and simple.

I'd rather them keep it to IMAX or the Gallery if it means get a better, bigger and more limited poster.

My Odeon is a smaller and pretty quiet one but they seem to get sent the same number of posters as a larger one.

I don't know if the size had anything to do with the studios because Marvel are normally A4 and DC usually A3. As to the quality of the posters I think Odeon can only do so much with what they given or allowed to use. They've had some really great posters like the Logan, IT, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Rampage and The Last Jedi all had cool posters.

Next ninja week I'll do a giveaway of posters because I've got so many filed away in my office.

This one's pretty corny and looks like it's had a couple of really mediocre filters applied to it yet I like it. It's overt but the concept is pretty sincere
I like the overall idea, but I think you've just nailed what it is that I don't quite like about it... the filters. Apparently they're meant to be releasing a series of 10 posters over the next 10 days though (running up the the movies release), so I look forward to seeing the others!

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn