Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
4.71 star(s) Rating: 4.71/5 7 Votes
Title: Avengers: Endgame

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Joe Russo, Anthony Russo

Cast: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Brie Larson, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Josh Brolin, Don Cheadle, Paul Rudd, Bradley Cooper, Karen Gillan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Holland, Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Vin Diesel, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Evangeline Lilly, Chadwick Boseman, Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jon Favreau, Tilda Swinton, Michael Douglas, Michelle Pfeiffer, Cobie Smulders and much more...

Release: 2019-04-26

Plot: The turning point of the beloved heroes' epic journey, as they come to truly understand how fragile their reality is and the sacrifices that must be made to uphold it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to explain the Avengers theory of time travel.

day .jpg

• Haha
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I'm so glad I completed my MCU Marathon of 21 movies in 6 weeks… and watched this yesterday. Even Miss Drum thanked me for "making her" do this marathon so that she/I could fully enjoy this masterpiece of Experience we watched...

Me during 3 hours:
tenor.gif

Near perfect ending(I have a few minor issues) but clearly love it having seen it 3 times already and planning a 4th Sunday, taking mom Monday for 5th screening and eyeing a 6th for Wednesday after volunteering...so clearly I loved it.

Just feel Infinity War was better, more complete, and unexpected a movie (and I wasn’t familiar with the infinity Gauntlet/War series comics: even read the newer Infinity series with Thanos part Inhuman son: Thane?).

Endgame started strong but it felt like fan service and gratuity dialed up to 11 once ...
they found Thanos, chopped off his hand and head...so the title card bit I think.

Yes, it’s full of emotion and had my heart in my throat plent...’nuff feels...., but it felt a bit disjointed, like stuff was cut for time and the hole could be felt - mostly in the first half ...
with Captain Marvel suddenly appearing to save Tony...nothing to show how when or she arrived and booked up with the rest of the guys, or no quick line to say how she was able to finding the ship that was apparently adrift - they needed Thanos to use the stones again before the space scans could find him so a simple frequency of transmission signal from the ship, given by Rocket, would have been enough for then to be searching for, that would connect the dots enough for Carol to have logically found Stark and Nebula. But no, you finish Endgame with the Pager the she appears in space as Tony is on deaths door. Even for CBM logic that’s a bit much, especially when Marvel have been so good grounding or covering explanations like that in prior movies.

Cap’s whole ending also felt out of character too....selfish of him to steal Peggy’s life so he could have one with her...he wasn’t to know if time would branch off to allow his life and her prior to remain intact in their own respective timelines / realities...
F

There are a few other issues I have but won’t waffle on too much longer (though I will say it was a bit too predictable and too many theories came true where as IW was a full on surprise)

So I’d give it 4.5/5 and IW would be 4.9/5 (only because I wanted a little movie info on the Black Order/Cull Obsidian as most of them aren’t even named for example. Only Ebony Maw by way of ‘...I take it the Maw is dead...’ line).
A one shot on the blu would have sufficed enough for me to make it a perfect 5/5
Seeing Xandar destroyed would have been nice too but I get why they didn’t or couldn’t film/write/show that.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
just got back cryed loads and laughed at bits as well, prob best marvel film imho dont think they do something quiet like this again
@Noodles whatever you do, you must see this at the cinema or you really will kick yourself if you dont seriously!
you need the size of the screen to take it all in, full on for 3hrs and emotional rollercoaster.
how @yeslek plans on watch lots of times i dont know how personally?

we just need blufans to announce now and my year will be super happy @cooey :LOL:

basil :thumbs: