mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
7WsyChQLEftFiDOVTGkv3hFpyyt.jpg

Title: Avengers: Infinity War

Tagline: An entire universe. Once and for all.

Genre: Adventure, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Action

Director: Joe Russo, Anthony Russo

Cast: Josh Brolin, Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans, Benedict Cumberbatch, Scarlett Johansson, Tom Holland, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Don Cheadle, Chadwick Boseman, Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Karen Gillan, Tom Hiddleston, Idris Elba, Peter Dinklage, Benedict Wong, Bradley Cooper, Vin Diesel, Florence Kasumba, Ethan Dizon, Tiffany Espensen, Michael James Shaw, Terry Notary, Tom Vaughan-Lawlor, Kerry Condon, Ross Marquand, Winston Duke, Jacob Batalon, Danai Gurira, Carrie Coon, Isabella Amara, Letitia Wright, Benicio del Toro, William Hurt, Gwyneth Paltrow, Aaron Lazar, Ameenah Kaplan, Monique Ganderton, Sean Gunn, Stan Lee, Michael Anthony Rogers, Stephen McFeely, Blair Jasin, Matthew Zuk, Olaniyan Thurmon, Robert Pralgo, Ariana Greenblatt, Kenneth Branagh, Juiceman Blaine, Samuel L. Jackson, Cobie Smulders, Aidan Thionville, Harrison Costello, Alexander Sobel, Kenneth Branagh

Release: 2018-04-25

Runtime: 149

Plot: As the Avengers and their allies have continued to protect the world from threats too large for any one hero to handle, a new danger has emerged from the cosmic shadows: Thanos. A despot of intergalactic infamy, his goal is to collect all six Infinity Stones, artifacts of unimaginable power, and use them to inflict his twisted will on all of reality. Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment - the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain.

From IMDB
avengers3infinity.jpg
avengersinfinitywar_poster.jpg
10712440_974242179259002_1556844477022296155_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm already waiting for your concept ;)
Once more posters drop, I'll definitely be working on one! :thumbs:

I just can't believe my eyes.... SOOOOOOOO much going on in this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's no secret that I'm kinda bored of the Avengers now, but I'd be lying if I said that trailer didn't excite me. The battle scene looks like something straight out of LOTR! :OMG:

I never thought I would be asking this question... but where is Hawkeye!?

By the look of things they've kind of split everyone up in to different groups (with a cast this large it makes sense). Then I assume they will all come together at one point for the most epic shot in the history of cinema. haha. Can't wait for this!

Crazy to think that this has been building for 10 years. Crazier to think that a decade ago, I was still living at home with my parents, wasn't married, and hadn't even heard of Hi-Def Ninja yet. This is probably one of the best epic trailers that I've ever seen. Thanos looks awesome, though I would've preferred him in the same gear from Avengers and Guardians. "Get this man a shield." That line alone pumped me up beyond belief. Cap to save the day! (and hopefully not die while doing it)

Crazy to think that this has been building for 10 years. Crazier to think that a decade ago, I was still living at home with my parents, wasn't married, and hadn't even heard of Hi-Def Ninja yet. This is probably one of the best epic trailers that I've ever seen. Thanos looks awesome, though I would've preferred him in the same gear from Avengers and Guardians. "Get this man a shield." That line alone pumped me up beyond belief. Cap to save the day! (and hopefully not die while doing it)

I know. My question is.... Didn't Tony
get his arc reactor removed in Iron Man 3?
Whaaaat happened?!

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
people said Steppenwolf was too CGI, but Thanos doesnt look better.

That was my only issue too... the CGI on Thanos isn't the best and looks way too obvious. Hopefully they'll improve it for the final film!

I think the biggest issue with the Steppenwolf CGI in JL was his mouth movements. They looked horrible.

We didn't really get to see Thanos talk in the trailer, if it looks normal and natural in the final film thats all that matters to me.

I think the biggest issue with the Steppenwolf CGI in JL was his mouth movements. They looked horrible.

We didn't really get to see Thanos talk in the trailer, if it looks normal and natural in the final film thats all that matters to me.
I'm yet to see JL, so can't comment on Steppenwolf... but what you said immediately made me think of Ultron with his gringy lips. :kiss: :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
I shot one of those reaction video things for the Avengers: Infinity War trailer. Enjoy! :)

(unfortunately only 720p since it was shot on the crappy-a$$ front camera of my phone)

Uncomfortable closeup? No, that was perfect! :drool: Seriously though, the trailer WAS epic, but I loved your reaction vid! :notworthy: :cool:

Thanks for sharing @tridon! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon