Blade Runner: The Final Cut (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Film Vault Range) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: August 19, 2024
Purchase links: Vice Press - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV (Pre-order from Monday April 15th)
Price: £49.99 (Vice Press Exclusive Poster Edition) - £29.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV)
Notes: Vices Press Exclusive Poster Edition limited to 300 - Hand numbered archival pigment print on 250gm Naturalis Absolute White Matt archival paper.
VaultSteels02.jpg

blade-runner-film-vault-steelbook-poster-matt-ferguson-florey.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Originals are a bit bigger than A1 so yeh expensive for A2 posters imo.
I think the thing to remember here is they aren't just "posters". These are printed to art print level on archival paper. We usually retail the posters alone at £29.99. Size doesn't necessarily dictate price, it is the quality of the item.

Reactions: Lord Vader
I think the thing to remember here is they aren't just "posters". These are printed to art print level on archival paper. We usually retail the posters alone at £29.99. Size doesn't necessarily dictate price, it is the quality of the item.
Put the Pull Mann Jurassic Park art on a steel please.... pretty please

We don't have any plans to go into producing our own Steelbooks. VHS is where it is at for us!
Well hopefully one day universal release it. Like the new A2 print from you guys and universal

Yeah I see the evil dead VHS on HMV. Looked cool

Well hopefully one day universal release it. Like the new A2 print from you guys and universal

Yeah I see the evil dead VHS on HMV. Looked cool
We keep the rights to our art, so Universal can't release it without the thumbs up from us. Which we are unlikely to ever do. We don't like to re-use art for different things from different retailers, as it undervalues what we do. However, we wouldn't say no to creating new art. But we really do appreciate that you dig the art!

We keep the rights to our art, so Universal can't release it without the thumbs up from us. Which we are unlikely to ever do. We don't like to re-use art for different things from different retailers, as it undervalues what we do. However, we wouldn't say no to creating new art. But we really do appreciate that you dig the art!

Interesting. So Is that a thing since Vice Press started? Only ask because I have Matt Ferguson artworks like guardians 2 on prints (the glow in the dark version) that are on Steelbooks and slips from retailers such as blufans. His artworks for the thing have been on Steelbooks and special editions as well as prints and also the Paul Mann Jurassic Park was originally a bigger print in a completely different format that’s now become available as A2 (got it along with the thing Struzan A2)

I know the guardians print was through another retailer but Matt being a part of VP made me think things like this could happen

Interesting. So Is that a thing since Vice Press started? Only ask because I have Matt Ferguson artworks like guardians 2 on prints (the glow in the dark version) that are on Steelbooks and slips from retailers such as blufans. His artworks for the thing have been on Steelbooks and special editions as well as prints and also the Paul Mann Jurassic Park was originally a bigger print in a completely different format that’s now become available as A2 (got it along with the thing Struzan A2)

I know the guardians print was through another retailer but Matt being a part of VP made me think things like this could happen
It's important to differentiate between Matt's personal work and Vice Press. Matt's work is generally on a commission basis for other companies, so they can do what they like with it.

As for Vice Press, we keep it to posters. If we re-release as part of the Editions range, or vice versa like with Andrew Swainson's Jaws, we change things up - Size, format, art, printing, etc.

We have been approached by companies in the past to use our art on t-shirts, mugs, jigsaws or what ever. Originally the Film Vault wanted to re-use art. We said no, but we would of course create something new.

It's important to differentiate between Matt's personal work and Vice Press. Matt's work is generally on a commission basis for other companies, so they can do what they like with it.

As for Vice Press, we keep it to posters. If we re-release as part of the Editions range, or vice versa like with Andrew Swainson's Jaws, we change things up - Size, format, art, printing, etc.

We have been approached by companies in the past to use our art on t-shirts, mugs, jigsaws or what ever. Originally the Film Vault wanted to re-use art. We said no, but we would of course create something new.
Fair enough. Good to know thanks

By the way when I mentioned Mann’s JP art on a steel. I didn’t mean as part as the film vault range because it wouldn’t suit what Matt & Florey create and the style of that series. I just meant as a general steel like we get with illustrated arts anyway. And because it’s on a print like these current film vault box sets, steels and prints I assumed it could happen due to the new Mann A2 version is in that format plus it would look incredible as a steel. Haha. Cheers tho.

Fair enough. Good to know thanks

By the way when I mentioned Mann’s JP art on a steel. I didn’t mean as part as the film vault range because it wouldn’t suit what Matt & Florey create. I just meant as a general steel like we get with illustrated arts anyway. And because it’s on a print like these current film vault box sets, steels and prints I assumed it could happen due to the new Mann A2 version is in that format plus it would look incredible as a steel. Haha. Cheers tho.
Oh yeah, 100% I get what you mean. The only way our art would be used on something is if we released it, and we don't plan to go down the Steelbook route. I don't think we could sell the units on our own to justify the production runs. But yeah, as a steelbook collector myself (although, lapsed a bit recently as I much prefer the older way steelbook art was produced, and by that I mean original art rather than asset based, which is what we tried to do with this range), I thing it would look great.

• Friendly
Reactions: Flloydo