Blade Runner: The Final Cut (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Film Vault Range) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: August 19, 2024
Purchase links: Vice Press - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV (Pre-order from Monday April 15th)
Price: £49.99 (Vice Press Exclusive Poster Edition) - £29.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV)
Notes: Vices Press Exclusive Poster Edition limited to 300 - Hand numbered archival pigment print on 250gm Naturalis Absolute White Matt archival paper.
VaultSteels02.jpg

blade-runner-film-vault-steelbook-poster-matt-ferguson-florey.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out this tw#t...

Check out this tw#t...
hm, do i order it directly for 210gbp or do i better buy it from this random scalper for 500.... decisions, decisions...

Only @Flloydo could converse with a @VicePress representative for a whole page, and not ask a single good, important question... like when is the next Vault range wave, what the titles will be (a hint maybe), and what finish will be on these upcoming steelbooks. :shipped:

I'd rather not know if it's matte, gotta keep the hope alive! ;)

I think the thing to remember here is they aren't just "posters". These are printed to art print level on archival paper. We usually retail the posters alone at £29.99. Size doesn't necessarily dictate price, it is the quality of the item.
It was expensive at £60, but you did drop to £50, with none of the extra bits.