Dunkirk (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 16) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 30, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip (4K + BD + Bonus) - Single Lenti (4K + BD + Bonus) - Double Lenti (BD + Bonus) (Pre-order on August 28 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip - Single Lenti) - $47.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: Box Set - Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti
Note: One Click 400 copies - Full Slip 800 copies - Single Lenti 800 copies - Double Lenti 800 copies

WEA - Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
One Click Box: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Holofoil
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Dunkirk_Overall_OC_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_FS_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_LS_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_DLS_5000x.jpg
9F229698-06D1-4494-8370-73D70FF3D4E3.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm new to GB as Dunkirk OC was my first purchase I was wondering when can I expect shipping to be billed and actually shipped? My shipment status still says "pending". I've noticed people on ebay are having copies ready in hand for some time now. Anyone could shed some light WHEN please?

Polite request: please stop showing the full slip and steelbook. It's making me want to buy my first slip in a long, long time and quite frankly, it's just unfair, and unreasonable... and no, do not ask me to 'just not look' or 'unfollow the updates for page' ITS TOO DAMN BEAUTIFUL AND I CANNOT HELP MYSELF.

Thank you and good day.

P.S. *yes, this is a joke post, I am not being serious*

P.P.S. I highly anticipate owning the full slip before the year is out.... I AM SO WEAK

• Haha
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
I'm waiting too and my patience is running low. Supposed to be billed few days ago but still nothing. Having seen people with copies already (and on ebay as well) I wonder did I miss something here???

I'm not in on this group buy but I know Aniv mentioned in the Birds of Prey thread (I haven't yet received my copy of that yet) that all of the group buy stuff is delayed and that everything should be back on track in a few weeks. After about 7 weeks I finally got my first BoP tracking update yesterday. Unfortunately, it seems the group buys are really delayed right now for whatever reason.

Cheers @Aniv - was stuck on trains in remote locations with a no SIM phone during this weekend, so did appreciated the GB // hope you're travelling better

Got this release waiting for recipient request after unsuccessful delivery at the wrong address in China because of my mail forwarding service almost a month and can do nothing :(
Is anyone may know how long parcels can be on hold at China post before they'll send it back?
Know even a phone number of the postman who made unsuccessful delivery, but he can't speak English...

Reactions: dakowski86
This group buy was kind of a shambles to be honest. Week after payment for shipping again no updates whatsoever. Tracking shows Manta still preparing for shipping. Ridiculous.

Reactions: CGB axia
This group buy was kind of a shambles to be honest. Week after payment for shipping again no updates whatsoever. Tracking shows Manta still preparing for shipping. Ridiculous.

there is a bigger issue here people need read the link below and anyone in uk or usa needs to look at the table look for the *
indicating
* Service is currently under suspension.

basil :thumbs:

there is a bigger issue here people need read the link below and anyone in uk or usa needs to look at the table look for the *
indicating
* Service is currently under suspension.

basil :thumbs:

I don't mind issues outside of GB control or even Manta. Things happen. What I do mind though is paying for item and then wait 3 months for any update. Then being asked to pay for shipping and again, no word on status, no timescale given whatsoever. It's all even more bizarre when you consider Dunkirk copies have been popping up on ebay for weeks now. It's just simply not on.

Reactions: StifflersDad
My parcel by tracking says depearted with GBSLOX Deutsche Post sorting center based in Slough UK since November 23
No updates since then has not arrived in Ireland yet with An Post

My previous Manta parcel in August 2020 it was delivered to my address in Ireland 2 days after leaving UK GBSLOX Deutsche Post sorting center

It's either not left GBSLOX Deutsche Post sorting center at all yet or is missing in postal system or gone to wrong location and not been scanned