Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
4.67 star(s) Rating: 4.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 - In theaters TBA

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: James Gunn

Cast: Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Bradley Cooper, Vin Diesel, Pom Klementieff, Sean Gunn, Karen Gillan, Elizabeth Debicki, Sylvester Stallone, Michelle Yeoh, Ving Rhames, Miley Cyrus, Michael Rosenbaum

Release: 2021-04-14

That little clip looks cool.
Wasn’t expecting to see footage. Can’t wait to find out more about rockets past.
Baby rocket looks adorable

Holy f**k

Noodles beat me but this looks absolutely incredible

Fi7KOE4UYAEjzZM.jpeg

FRICK YES!! The Guardians films are my favourite out of the entire MCU. You just know this ones gonna be a huge emotional rollercoaster, but I can't wait!
It’s looks amazing. And that song choice. Ah man I can’t wait

New ant man trailer is just a re hash is his legacy with a few of the scenes from the first trailer and some new dialogue

This doesn't look anything special. Maybe cause also first two GOTG movies were among worst MCU for me this one is even worse.
I feel like Disney is pumping these along it's series and doesn't give fuc* about anything else...
I think i'm gonna skip this trash along Ant-Man Q...

It’s looks amazing. And that song choice. Ah man I can’t wait

New ant man trailer is just a re hash is his legacy with a few of the scenes from the first trailer and some new dialogue
Yeah, Gunn always uses the absolute best songs! Did those space suits remind you of anything in particular btw?

Reactions: Flloydo
It was the best in the MCU, now it's just the only good thing left there.
If it's their last movie, I can stop collecting this crap afterwards.

I thought thor was going to be in it, A.Warlock looks great though
From what I’ve heard I think he was since this was scheduled to be released before Thor 4 but with James getting fired and subsequently rehired it threw off production of Guadiana 3 resulting in that plot line being dropped.

This is the first MCU film to have the directors name above the title on the posters

A James Gunn Film