Jaws (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

May 22, 2010
california usa
i just saw the info in HMV UK:drool: if it's true i'm in heaven.....:D:naughty::oohyeah:

Jaws (Blu Ray SteelBook) (UK)

Release date of September 3, 2012.

Purchase here @ Amazon

Play pre-order

HMV

10602346-1333642010-93625.jpg

Actual Pic:

attachment.php

jawssteel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is probably going to make me sound like an idiot (because I am :p), but can someone explain to me what a "UV Digital Copy" is. This is the second time I've seen it on Amazon, and I have no clue what the hell it is...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is probably the first steelbook in which I'm hoping will have the default artwork of the poster. It's just a classic look.

JAWS_Movie_poster.jpg

:hilarious::well does't worry me if its not imbossed, :scat: im going just off shore here,and get it autograghed by his bigger brother, :ohno: then i'll have the only DEBOSSED copy in the world. EEK! aussies rule and surf with the big boys :emb:ohyeah :living in harmony :ohno::ohno::ohno::ohno::ohno::ohno:

I thought this post was a bit...er, fishy...I thought it was part of the April Fool's day joke...hehe!..good news...cue in Jaws theme....

There is no artwork yet:) You should see an animated shark thumb for a little fun in meantime. If you don't it's being blocked for you:(

Reactions: axcraig