John Wick SDCC SteelBook Mini Give-Away

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Hello Ninjas, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GIVE AWAY OFFICIALLY CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are giving away the sdcc exclusive of the John Wick Digital SteelBook Mini

Contest will run for 1 week.

We need a video of you doing 100 push ups ............. just kidding.

Just reply below with which Lionsgate Movie is your favorite.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=lionsgate&tag=hidefnin-20 <--- inspiration?
Revised-JW-Render-PSD.png

Last edited:
American Psycho would be my pick - I never really imagined that anyone would have the chutzpah to turn that book in to a film. I love both the film and the book (now I dare them to make a film of Glamorama!)

I have to add The Big Sick as well. One of my favourite films of the past couple of years

Thanks for the give-away @Wreck !

Definitely La La Land.
This is the movie making me collecting blu-ray discs.
Here're my collection of La La Land including blu-rays,soundtrack of cd and vinyl.

Attachments

• lll1.jpg
    lll1.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 97
  • lll2.jpg
    lll2.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 90
  • lll3.jpg
    lll3.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 91
Thanks for the giveaway! You guys are awesome!

I'm gonna go with Deep Water Horizon. Fantastic movie, and I always love movies that are based on a true story.

AWESOME! I absolutely love this! :drool: Thanks for the opportunity HDN! :notworthy:

You ALL know my favorite Lionsgate film, JOHN WICK! :cool:
VeneratedMasculineKagu.gif

@Wreck If I attempt to do 100 push ups (and record it), will I win this automatically? :woot: Or will I finally guest star in a damn podcast!? :squint:... :D

AWESOME! I absolutely love this! :drool: Thanks for the opportunity HDN! :notworthy:

You ALL know my favorite Lionsgate film, JOHN WICK! :cool:
VeneratedMasculineKagu.gif

@Wreck If I attempt to do 100 push ups (and record it), will I win this automatically? :woot: Or will I finally guest star in a damn podcast!? :squint:... :D

Yeah, do 100 push ups with your beloved wife sitting on your back...

:)

• Haha
Reactions: bloodsnake007