John Wick SDCC SteelBook Mini Give-Away

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Hello Ninjas, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GIVE AWAY OFFICIALLY CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are giving away the sdcc exclusive of the John Wick Digital SteelBook Mini

Contest will run for 1 week.

We need a video of you doing 100 push ups ............. just kidding.

Just reply below with which Lionsgate Movie is your favorite.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=lionsgate&tag=hidefnin-20 <--- inspiration?
Revised-JW-Render-PSD.png

Last edited:
Congrats to the winners! Thank you for this awesome giveaway opportunity! I am sorta new here, participated in three group buys since I joined HDN a few weeks ago. How do I become a premium member? Thanks again!

Congrats to the winners! Thank you for this awesome giveaway opportunity! I am sorta new here, participated in three group buys since I joined HDN a few weeks ago. How do I become a premium member? Thanks again!
If you click on your username, you'll see a link that says "Account Upgrades" click that then you will see Ninja Subscription option.

Lifetime. If ever annual those who are would be grandfathered in.
Nice good deal! So does being premium only give us access to giveaway like this one, or is there other benefits to it as well? Also, I really liked the way you did the live drawing. It was as fair as it could possibly get, zero bias. Plus, it was cool watching it happen live.

Thanks again!