Memento (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Per SBH appeared on Amazon CA. No art yet.

Memento Blu-ray SteelBook - http://www.amazon.ca/Memento-Steelbook-Blu-ray/dp/B0041JLUHI/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1283617750&sr=8-7

memento.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rand
FYI: Confirmed ... this title has the new Silk Screen finish on it and is very cool!

FYI: Confirmed ... this title has the new Silk Screen finish on it and is very cool!

Hey Wreck, when you say "Silk Screen" finish - I'm trying to picture what you mean - is there a steelbook out right now that has this effect?

Hey Wreck, when you say "Silk Screen" finish - I'm trying to picture what you mean - is there a steelbook out right now that has this effect?

Yeah I was wondering about that too... what's a silk screen finish? what does it look like? "Spot finish" was also mentioned in the other thread... i think it's the shaun of the dead/sin city sb thread... what exactly is a "spot finish?" Can you give examples of steels that have a spot or silk screen finish? :)

Ill have to see if I can get further info, I wasnt trying to leave questions unanswered its just Im extremely tied up and busy until late Thursday and that was literally all the info i was given.

Ill have to see if I can get further info, I wasnt trying to leave questions unanswered its just Im extremely tied up and busy until late Thursday and that was literally all the info i was given.

No worries - you just left that tidbit out there and it really piqued my interest. :cool:

Ok, got the info.

"Memento is the 1st N. American BD title with the SS finish. Each letter is raised from print and not embossed, its very cool!"

Check out the Hott Fuzz and Sin City threads for more info on those...

With the recent announcement of this Steelbook, along with Inception and possibly Batman Begins... I'm hoping they're working on Steelbooks for Insomnia and The Prestige to complete the Christopher Nolan collection.

anyone knows the actual specs on any special features on this one? Or it is just the movie with nothing else included?