My King Kong Collection!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Welcome to 'My KING KONG Collection' :drool:

My KONG Collection!.jpg

Hello everyone! I'm new here! Thanks to Tridon, I joined this awesome forum. His collection was an inspiration to post mine :notworthy: I'm a huge King Kong Collector, especially from the 2005 film. But my love for this story, all started with the original King Kong! My father bought me a VHS copy of the 1933 version at a yard sale, I think I was 10 years old. I didn't care for black and white/classic movies ... but it was King Kong that changed my whole view and appreciation for movies. And when Peter Jackson remade this film... that was it! He perfected "The Beauty and the Beast" tale! Thanks everyone for viewing my collection and for all the positive feedback! :thumbs:

Updates:
#1 -
1. My 8ft. Statue.jpg 2. Kong v.s Rex.jpg 3. Kong Bookends.JPG 4. Kong Bust.JPG
5. Kong vs Plane.JPG 6. Kong vs Rex 2.JPG 7. Kong Skulls.JPG

#2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20

#21 #22 #23 #24 #25

king%20kong2.gif

Last edited:
(Update #4)
Thanks everyone! I purchased the 8ft. Statue from an Awesome Ebay seller located in the UK! Shipping was outrageous! But he's my prized possession! :) I have more pics to post!

Thanks to Sammy for the DVD Tin with Movie Poster!

24. PSP Edition.jpg 25. RARE VHS.jpg 27. Rare Deluxe Edition.jpg 30. DVD Tin with Poster.JPG
28. Gift Set with Pocket Watch.JPG 29. Pocket Watch 2.jpg 26. Steelbooks.JPG 31. Tin and Oscar Edition.JPG

Last edited:
(Update #9)
As promised, we have come to the end... this is only a portion of what I actually own EEK! When I take more pics I'll post them! :) Thanks again guys and gals for viewing my pics, I appreciate all the comments and welcomes!

61. Ornaments.JPG 65. Kong Bobble Heads.jpg
62. Collectors Plate.JPG 63. Awesome Cup.JPG 64. Pinball Game.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome collection, man! It's great to have you here! Maybe we can help each other out with Kong releases! :D

Thanks again Tridon! :) And hell yeah we can help each other other with Kong releases! :) You can start with selling me your Velvet numbered Edition! :p JK! :hilarious:

Allow to me FREAK OUT from your amazing collection!!!
Man you got skills on collecting what you love!
Great to know a person like you, it's an honor!

Thats an awesome compliment Soundeath! Thanks :) :scat: An honor to know you 2 buddy! :LOL:

Reactions: Flloydo and tridon
absolutely awesome dude! Whatever that 8ft cost ... it was worth it in the end! Looks epic!!!

from one insane collector to another .... my hats off!

Thanks guys :LOL: I purchased the statue back in 2010, and lets just say that I was behind the rent and utility bills and the wife was f**king mad! Those were some hard times... but I dont regret it :scat: I LOVE my collection! I will upload more pics later on the week :thumbs:

Reactions: Flloydo and tridon